/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #1  

nathan1648

Tractor
LS XG3025
I have around 600 hrs on the tractor and over time the 3 point arms started to leak down while tractor is running. At first about every 30 seconds the implement would jump back up and gradually over time its happening every few seconds (after tractor is hot). I can turn the valve under the seat and lock the implement in place and it will not leak down which leads me to believe it could be an adjustment in the control valve for the 3 point. Also, if the tractor is off and the implement is not locked into place it will leak down to the ground in a matter of seconds. The front end loader has plenty of power and does not leak down while tractor is running or shut off- so I don't believe it to be a pump issue. I have done all the fluid/filter changes the manual requires. Any ideas? Thanks

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #2  
Seals on the rock shaft of the 3 point. It is a fairly easy repair.

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment?
Seals on the rock shaft of the 3 point. It is a fairly easy repair.
Thanks. Do I need to order from dealer? Will I have to change the fluid to replace them?

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #4  
I just had this. Mine had the 3pt valve replaced.

Whether it is the valve or the o-ring seals on the top of the valve, the rockshaft cover has to come off.

I just had this. Mine had the 3pt valve replaced.

Whether it is the valve or the o-ring seals on the top of the valve, the rockshaft cover has to come off.
Did they put a new valve in or rebuild yours? Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit from LS?

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #6  
Did they put a new valve in or rebuild yours? Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit from LS?
Replaced under warranty. LS does not offer the valve parts separately.

You can look up the parts here:

Replaced under warranty. LS does not offer the valve parts separately.

You can look up the parts here:

Thanks. The problem didn't get bad until I got over 600 hours. I was trying to avoid putting in a new one but looks like I don't have a choice. I called the mechanic at dealer and he said to take it apart and clean it- which I have no idea how hard that job would be for a youtube amatuer mechanic like me.

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #8  
We took mine apart and couldn't find anything wrong. Dealer suspected the check valve or spring were faulty but it could have been in the bore as well. Hard to say.

I will say that if you don't have a service manual you need one to replace that valve. There are setup dimensions you need to set when you install it.

I looked for manual online. May have to get from dealer

/ XG3025 3 point control valve adjustment? #10  
PM me your email.... I can send the hydraulic chapter out of the service manual.