X595

/ X595 #21  
top speed for the 2210 is 8.5mph according to specs. The two speed transaxle offers a low range for heavy duty ground breaking work. I find the low range useful to maintain a steady ground speed while mowing up and down slopes where braking would be required downhill in high range, or for extra slow and controlled roto tilling.

/ X595 #22  
Strong hydraulics means gpm of the pump. I can't find any listings for the X, but I know when I cycled a loader on one it was pretty slow.

2010 = 5.5 gpm
4010 = 5.7 gpm
4110/4115 = 7.4 gpm
4210 = 12.3 gpm

Its all about flow.

/ X595 #23  
The X595 has total flow of 6.2 gpm, but only 1000 psi is the biggest drawback... (vs. 1987 psi on the 2210).

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ X595 #24  
<The X595 has total flow of 6.2 gpm, but only 1000 psi is the biggest drawback... (vs. 1987 psi on the 2210).>
That's why I have been investigating ways to increase the pressure for the FEL. Either increasing with shims on the pressure relief or seperate hydrualics for the FEL.

/ X595
Wow...lotta useful infor here! That's for sure...Gotta chose now....the 2210 is probably cheaper then the 595...hmmmmm

/ X595 #27  
PowerStroke,
I reviewed some of the posts... and noticed your original post was regarding a quote on the X series. In that quote you had a collection system figured in, the 3 bag powerflow. I don't think this has been brought up yet, but that powerflow isn't available on the 2210 from Deere, actually Deere doesn't have any collection system yet. (obviously trac-vac and other companies do).
I just wanted to point that out, not knowing how important bagging leaves or grass was to you..

It's amazing how the 2210 vs X595 issue just gets hammered to death on these boards!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ X595
Well, that's another thing i totally forgot about...bagging? I prefer the grass and occasional leaves bagged, and i also don't like baggers which clog often, i.e. sears. After knowing what was said, I'm leaning more towards the 595, because a fairly strong loader, 4wd, and a good bagger are the most important features. Does john deere's powerflow work good?
thanks

/ X595 #29  
I've seen no complaints with the powerflow baggers. They work much better than the smaller deck bagging systems that don't have a blower.
The 3 bag system is good sized, or you can get the MC519 cart to pull behind the tractor, they dump easier than the 3 bag bagger and hold more material.

/ X595
is there a large $$ difference between a 3 bag powerflow and a pull behind cart?