WroughtnHarv

/ WroughtnHarv #1  

rotr

Bronze Member
Tractor
none yet
Finally couldn't stand any more. Got to let all of you know that WroughtnHarv is "wroughten" to the core. I've had to put up with his excentricities for years....! Most of the time he is pure genuis and occasionally borders on severly mentally retarded (but not to often).

If y'all are wonderin', I work with Harv on and off and think the world of him and most of his ideas. He does know what he is talking about and 99.999% of the time makes sure something works before he opens his mouth.

The reason we sometimes work together is because I am a blacksmith and when Harv gets into deep blacksmithing territory, I'll get a call and we'll talk it out.

Just wanted to let you know ya gotta love him.

/ WroughtnHarv #2  
Welcome aboard, rotr! As you probably noticed, Dubya (hope he likes that) is reiight here talking about bending up stuff. It'd also be nice if you guys want to talk about blacksmithing, too.

/ WroughtnHarv #3  
Morning Ron,

I'm glad to see you registered.

He's been lurking since I was directed to this place. He's got ten acres and almost fatal tractoritis so I clued him into TBN. I figured the place would either cure or kill him.

He's one of the reasons I decline being called a blacksmith.

/ WroughtnHarv
Thanks knuklehead. I have really enjoyed reading what all you folks post

Havent owned a tractor since '86 (Farmall C) but really have the bug now that I have some land again.

/ WroughtnHarv #5  
I have really enjoyed reading and looking at the projects WroughtnHarv has posted for all to see. It appears he knows what he is doing and has a great deal of experience.

Keep the good stuff coming. I especially enjoy his sense of humor, wish I could hear the voice behind the words. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Randy

/ WroughtnHarv #6  
you guys are killin me!
this sight is like the learning channel, discovery channel and the comedy channel combined, but i don't have to pay per view!!!
keep em comin