Wrong dipstick in 5570.

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #1  

LokelYokel

Tractor
Ford 9N, Ford 555A, Mahindra 5570
A request to a fellow 5570 owner:

With 9.28 quarts of oil in my....new to me..2015 Mahindra 5570 the oil is way high on the dipstick. I think my dipstick got swapped out somewhere. Would somebody with a 5570 measure down from the skirt on their dipstick and tell me how far down the high and low marks are in inches. I'll file some new marks in mine.

Thanks!

Justin

See the pics. IMG_0234.JPGIMG_0233.JPGIMG_0235.JPG

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #2  
I don't have the same model as you but my manual says 8 qts but the real about is about 6.5 qts. I put 8 in mine then looked at the dip stick and it was about 1 inch above the top line.

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #3  
I have a 2017 5570 but am not home to check for you. I will try to check it tomorrow

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570.
Thanks guys. I've had two dealers tell me 9.28 quarts. i wonder if they are giving me a capacity off the top of their heads for a previous model's commonly used four cylinder. We've got a three cylinder. Truckinfouble if you could check to confirm the capacity in your manual and maybe measure the distance down on your high low marks I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #7  
Now as payment lol. What size tires are on your rear? I have the Industrial as well but my rims are set wider than yours. I want to set mine to the settings yours are but want to make sure my 19L 24 isn't too wide before I go through that hassle.

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570.
Trucknfuble. Here is a pic of my tires. Thanks for the info on the dipstick. And oil capacity. That is just what I needed. I filed some marks into my dipstick and checked out my oil level. With 9.28 quarts I am reading about an inch and a half above the upper level?? You've probably done oil changes. Does yours read high?

Thanks for the help!

Contact me if any other questions. I'll do,the same!

IMG_0238.JPGIMG_0239.JPG

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #9  
Thank you. Those are the same size as mine so I can adjust it a little closer to fit the trailer. As far as oil changes go I only have 15 hours on this one. I traded a 4540 up for this at a new dealer who was itching to make a sale to get their numbers up. North Florida Tractor for anyone in Florida around Putnam County

/ Wrong dipstick in 5570. #10  
Have you found out anything about the oil level? I'm having the same problem