Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode"

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #11  
did you ever figure this out? my 2016 workmaster 37 does EXACTLY the same thing with 183 hrs? mine went i to sleep mode and the 24hr service guy at the dealer told me the trick to get it out of sleep mode. i’ll have to look it up.

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode"
did you ever figure this out? my 2016 workmaster 37 does EXACTLY the same thing with 183 hrs? mine went i to sleep mode and the 24hr service guy at the dealer told me the trick to get it out of sleep mode. i’ll have to look it up.
No, I haven't been able to get a tech to look at it. The dealer wants me to ship to them to even evaluate the problem. Even if I can get it out of "safe mode" I'm not sure the regen mode will work, so I'm going to have to have someone look at it anyway. I've decided to park it until spring.

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #13  
that sucks! well if you need it, service guy gave me a trick to get it out of sleep mode and let it sit at max rpm and regen for about 40 mins. let me know i can send you the procedure.

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #14  
Mlbowhunter could you post that procedure from your service guy so if/when any of us have that problem we have the info?

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #15  
that sucks! well if you need it, service guy gave me a trick to get it out of sleep mode and let it sit at max rpm and regen for about 40 mins. let me know i can send you the procedure.
Mlbowhunter could you post that procedure from your service guy so if/when any of us have that problem we have the info?

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #16  
yep.. from the service tech and i guess this is from a new holland bulletin sent to the techs:

Force out of shut down mode:
upon start up
-toggle inhibiter switch to “on” for 2 secs
then- toggle inhibiter switch to “off” for 10 secs.

cancels “shut down mode” regen should start (40-60 mins to run)

hope this helps!

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode"
yep.. from the service tech and i guess this is from a new holland bulletin sent to the techs:

Force out of shut down mode:
upon start up
-toggle inhibiter switch to “on” for 2 secs
then- toggle inhibiter switch to “off” for 10 secs.

cancels “shut down mode” regen should start (40-60 mins to run)

hope this helps!
Thank you! I'm going to give it a try. Do you begin the process of toggling the inhibitor switch before you turn the key as you're starting it, or immediately after startup?

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #18  
Immediately after start up. Then right into regen. Let me now how it works

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #19  
I've got the same tractor with the same problem. Took it to the dealer two days ago and it wouldn't even go into a forced regen. They said it is most likely the injectors for the burner. They get fuel from a return line after the injectors for the engine. If the little fuel filter on the left side of the motor starts clogging it may still run fine but won't supply the emissions injectors causing them to fail. He also said to check the air pump because if it stops the injectors overheat and fail. The two injectors in the burner are $2800.

/ Workmaster 33 in "Safe Mode" #20  
He also mentioned that if it was his and he was going to keep it he'd delete the dpf system.