Chipper WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #51  
Nice lady with a lift gate. Glad I called ahead. Thinking of adding wheels to the steel pallet it was delivered on so that I can wheel it around the garage when it's off the tractor.

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #52  
Got mine dropped off as well...my first impressions after using..I'll never be able to cut enough trees down to keep up with it..lol..love thiss chipper!

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_195419.jpg
    IMG_20230426_195419.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
   / WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #53  
My thoughts exactly. (y)

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #54  
Nice lady with a lift gate. Glad I called ahead. Thinking of adding wheels to the steel pallet it was delivered on so that I can wheel it around the garage when it's off the tractor.
I did exactly that. Adding wheels to the metal pallet makes it easy to move the chipper around but be aware - it is heavy, especially for one person.

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #55  
I will be adding wheels to my shipping crate as well for storage.

Got about 4 hours on the chipper now and I noticed this am that one of my belts broke and two others were still on the pulley but twisted sideways..not sure what would have caused that 😞

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #56  
I will be adding wheels to my shipping crate as well for storage.

Got about 4 hours on the chipper now and I noticed this am that one of my belts broke and two others were still on the pulley but twisted sideways..not sure what would have caused that 😞
Give them a call and see what they have to say. I have found their customer service folks to be very responsive.

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #57  
I ended up building a wooden platform with recessed wheels. Adding wheels to the steel pallet would have been about 10" high with wheels which is about the height of the bottom of the chipper at full lift on my tractor. I was barely able to move it on my garage floor by myself so I think I may have to step up to a larger diameter wheel.

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #58  
Got about 4 hours on the chipper now and I noticed this am that one of my belts broke and two others were still on the pulley but twisted sideways..
WC68? I thought it only had one belt to drive the hydraulic feeder.

/ WoodMaxx WM-8H vs Woodland Mills WC86 #59  
It is only one belt for the 6 inch model. I have the 8 inch model wc88