Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question
No need to connect the SB to the tractor, as I ran mine today not connected to 3PTH.

Hmm this is puzzling - did you check the ground connection in the switch box or just use the tractor frame to get 12V?
The ground is a sheet metal screw going through the fender- shall I try to find something more substantive?

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question #52  
Check the voltage at the actual ground wire on the switch and the connection at your battery too.

The switches need the 12V that's feeding your control box from the battery AND a good ground from the battery, then to the switch to work.

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question #53  
Are the motors making any noise? Like trying to move but physically bound?

Does your meter have an amp clamp? What is the amp draw when trying to operate a motor?

Is one of the connections (closest to motor preferred) accessible with a meter? If so, with the motor CONNECTED, what is the voltage when operating a switch?

Check the voltage at the actual ground wire on the switch and the connection at your battery too.

The switches need the 12V that's feeding your control box from the battery AND a good ground from the battery, then to the switch to work.

So testing the circuit at the switch using the ground through the fenderwell, it is 12v. I tested the circuit after the switch.

Are the motors making any noise? Like trying to move but physically bound?

Does your meter have an amp clamp? What is the amp draw when trying to operate a motor?

Is one of the connections (closest to motor preferred) accessible with a meter? If so, with the motor CONNECTED, what is the voltage when operating a switch?
No sounds from any of the motors. Nothing. My tester doesn't have an amp claim. Maybe I will stop at the auto parts store tomorrow if that amp meter is something I need.

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question #56  
So testing the circuit at the switch using the ground through the fenderwell, it is 12v. I tested the circuit after the switch.
Test with your meter leads on the wires going to the motor. One lead on each of the two wires. With the meter on volts dc when the switch is toggled one way it should show 12+ and when switched the other it should show 12-.

Test with your meter leads on the wires going to the motor. One lead on each of the two wires. With the meter on volts dc when the switch is toggled one way it should show 12+ and when switched the other it should show 12-.
Leads tested on switch- on the chute rotator +12 and -.01 and on the deflector -12 and -0 maybe -.01

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question #58  
Leads tested on switch- on the chute rotator +12 and -.01 and on the deflector -12 and -0 maybe -.01
Show a picture of how you had everything hooked up

I had the red electrode attached to the brown wire and the black electrode to the Green wire. My multimeter doesn't have clips on it, so it is tough to hold both electrodes and move the switches; I don't have another hand to take a pic.

/ Woodmaxx Snowblower Wiring question #60  
Do you have an analogue meter or is it digital. IF you got 12v one direction, you should get -12 the other.

And where in the circuit were the leeds? Were they at the switch? The first place you spliced? Where the 4-way plug is? At the motors?

And was the circuit complete? or did you have to unhook/unplug the wires in order to test?