Will this one arm loader fit my 881?

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #1  

sleuth

Silver Member
Tractor
between tractors
01111_84T8l7wKpVW_600x450.jpg

It's on sale for $200.

What intelligent questions need to be asked?

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #2  
Does that tractor have hydraulic ports?

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881?
As far as I know. I just bought the tractor a couple days ago and I know there is a bunch of hydraulic stuff on it. I've never really worked on hydraulics before so I haven't learned much about them. I attached some pictures of my set-up which I happen to have handy.

Attachments

• tractor3.jpg
    tractor3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 386
  • tractor4.jpg
    tractor4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 335
   / Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #4  
This is definitely a question for Soundguy. He's the "go to" guy on vintage Fords. I think you'll get better response if you keep all the questions on one thread though. Easier for him and other experts to keep track of. :)

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #5  
yours is the same valve body that I use to operate my loader. Now you will need to find out the capacity of the internal pump to determine if it is appropriate to use with a loader. I'm using the internal pump on my 850 and it will lift anything the tractor can handle but it is not fast. I just use it to lift things so it doesn't matter to me. It would be slow for snow removal in the winter though.

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #6  
This is a model 711 with a trip manure bucket with looks to be a plate/skirt on the bottom of the bucket. It appears to be what they call a long box. The photo you show will not fit anything unless you already have the brackets for it on your tractor. It will fit your tractor if it has the proper brackets. You need to ask owner what it came off off and if he has all the brackets to attach it to that model tractor. Some of the brackets from the 8n and NAA are worth more value and easier to sell or trade for the brackets you will need.
It's too much money if sold without brackets. Many times the ;oader are taken off and the tractor get sold separately with the brackets still on it.
Also ask owner to send you a photo of the brackets so you are getting all the brackets.

Kirk

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881?
This is a model 711 with a trip manure bucket with looks to be a plate/skirt on the bottom of the bucket. It appears to be what they call a long box. The photo you show will not fit anything unless you already have the brackets for it on your tractor. It will fit your tractor if it has the proper brackets. You need to ask owner what it came off off and if he has all the brackets to attach it to that model tractor. Some of the brackets from the 8n and NAA are worth more value and easier to sell or trade for the brackets you will need.
It's too much money if sold without brackets. Many times the ;oader are taken off and the tractor get sold separately with the brackets still on it. Also ask owner to send you a photo of the brackets so you are getting all the brackets.

Thanks. If he doesn't have them, how difficult would it be to fabricate the brackets or how much would it cost to hire it out to be done? Or conversely, could you modify the 881 to accept 8N or NAA brackets?

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #8  
yes, he has hyds.

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #9  
View attachment 363968

It's on sale for $200.

What intelligent questions need to be asked?

yes, it will fit... need to get the brackets for it.

front and bottom brackets are easy.. side bracket .. ( hip bracket ) that's worth half as much as the loader by itself.

/ Will this one arm loader fit my 881? #10  
The trans hip bracket would be the hard one to duplicate, the rest you could fab out of flat stock. I have a homemade hip bracket on my 4000. Who ever made it did a real nice job. Here's what a set of brackets look like. this set is missing one more flat piece about 6" long.
If you are lucky enough to get a set for an 8n or NAA it wouldn't be worth hacking them up to make your set being they are worth triple the money.
100_2754.jpg