/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Here's some new Wicked feedback! Transform your bucket. Oldest pending order is currently 2 weeks old.
Travis

EVERYONE with a tractor should have a Custom, USA Made Wicked Toothbar, but don't just take our word for it..
"We've tried several other tooth buckets and edge attachments (and torn them up). This machined tooth bar is hands down the best we've had! It is useful for not only digging but also allows for smooth grading and finish work. The teeth are aggressive when need be, but with the bucket leveled out, it runs level, period, and doesn't try to dig or leave nasty grooves. We originally bought for our skidsteer, and will be buying a 2nd for the tractor!" -Craddock from TN.

285262908_10224843784033908_542193705869782319_ns.jpg

Earlier, I stumbled across this Wicked Toothbar video from an awesome EA customer! He also has some Wicked 60 Grapple vids.
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #103  
I removed a table-top dirt bike jump left from the previous owner using the wicked tooth bar. It was the size of a mini-van and made of mostly hard-packed clay with a little dirt for good measure. I was able to get through it at least; without the teeth I would have just stalled the tractor trying to push.

I had the same feeling digging this out as when someone says "help butter this toast" for a large family breakfast and hands you a plate full of toast, a knife, and a stick of butter straight out of the freezer :)

I removed a table-top dirt bike jump left from the previous owner using the wicked tooth bar. It was the size of a mini-van and made of mostly hard-packed clay with a little dirt for good measure. I was able to get through it at least; without the teeth I would have just stalled the tractor trying to push.

I had the same feeling digging this out as when someone says "help butter this toast" for a large family breakfast and hands you a plate full of toast, a knife, and a stick of butter straight out of the freezer :)
That's awesome, man. Thanks for the business and for sharing!

Love the analogy, too. Have I used this one, yet?
Travis

butta.JPG

You're hearing it here on TBN first.

Wicked Toothbar is getting ready to decrease in price by a LOT, so ordering one for your tractor should really be a no brainer! Take advantage of the savings while it lasts!!

Build time has only been around 3ish weeks.
Travis

Can't remember if I shared my vid from the factory, but if not, here ya go..

Last edited:
   / WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #106  
are you still making the toothbar that just bolts to the factory bolt holes in the cutting edge? I do not want to put additional holes in my bucket.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #107  
You're hearing it here on TBN first.

Wicked Toothbar is getting ready to decrease in price by a LOT, so ordering one for your tractor should really be a no brainer! Take advantage of the savings while it lasts!!

Build time has only been around 3ish weeks.
Travis

Can't remember if I shared my vid from the factory, but if not, here ya go..

Great for the next guy... I just bought one recently

are you still making the toothbar that just bolts to the factory bolt holes in the cutting edge? I do not want to put additional holes in my bucket.
Hey man,

We can build a Wicked Toothbar to match your bucket holes, but you’d need to filled out a detailed drawing. If built like this, it would not have the side ears or top wedge keepers. More recesses, and not as aggressive, IMO, and takes more to remove it.
Travis

With matching holes..

94580722_10216619592104136_674236644869537792_o.jpg

With side ears..

hutchins2.jpg