/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Fresh Wicked Toothbar feedback from the Everything Attachments Group(join us)!
We also have a few IN STOCK Wicked Buckets ready to ship.
Travis

WOWdigs.JPG

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #124  
I can say one WORKS really well on my tractor. I don't have lot of disposable income, this was a great investment. Up'd my game for sure...

I imagine so; I had something similar on my last tractor, but have decided on EA when the time comes. Hopefully this summer.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #126  
So question about installing one of these on a well-loved bucket.... My existing edge is far from straight on my loader. Does that mean that a tooth bar isn't an option for me?

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
So question about installing one of these on a well-loved bucket.... My existing edge is far from straight on my loader. Does that mean that a tooth bar isn't an option for me?

I'd straighten it as much as possible, and then wedge the Wicked Toothbar onto it, as far back as possible.
Should work, and greatly strengthen your bucket at the same time.
Travis

After using a piranha bar, we had to straighten our bucket prior to installing WICKED!

Frown.JPG

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #128  
I'd straighten it as much as possible, and then wedge the Wicked Toothbar onto it, as far back as possible.
Should work, and greatly strengthen your bucket at the same time.
Travis

After using a piranha bar, we had to straighten our bucket prior to installing WICKED!

View attachment 793638
Tips on how to straighten? I'm honestly not even sure how I would go about it at first....

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #129  
Tips on how to straighten? I'm honestly not even sure how I would go about it at first....
Use a jack inside the bucket between the lower edge and the upper reinforced section if bent like the photos above.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #130  
Use a jack inside the bucket between the lower edge and the upper reinforced section if bent like the photos above.
That won't work for a couple reasons... One, you NEVER install any toothbar accessory on a material bucket because structurally, they aren't strong enough to take the strain in the center with out bowing. Only use an excavation bucket with a double sheet floor.

Two, when you attempt to jack the deformed floor back down, what will happen is, as you apply pressure to it, it will pull in the side sheets and most likely crack the welds.... and, you will never get the floor parallel to the bucket again anyway. Has to be heated and straightened. Cold forming will not work satisfactorily.

On the side, I rebuild buckets that have been abused like that and you have to cut the side sheets away and reweld them or the bucket will always have a smile in it. Not just small tractors either, I do wheel loaders as well. You'd be amazed how buckets get abused.

My suggestion is always buy an excavation bucket versus a materials bucket. Every brand of tractor builders offers them