Why was my post deleted?

/ Why was my post deleted? #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
I posted a story about some good cops, helping a depressed man in the Detroit area, and it got deleted. How come?

/ Why was my post deleted? #2  
IN summary it sounds like a nice story but,
It must have been written to be too political or otherwise offensive.
You should have a message from the admin.

/ Why was my post deleted?
IN summary it sounds like a nice story but,
It must have been written to be too political or otherwise offensive.
You should have a message from the admin.
This is what I said; Seems like there's been a lot of bad press about the police lately. Here's a good story...

Was this construed to be anti-police?

/ Why was my post deleted? #4  
This is what I said; Seems like there's been a lot of bad press about the police lately. Here's a good story...

Was this construed to be anti-police?
Here on TBN, even good stories about "police", "politics", "religion" and "race" are deleted.

Wish I had saw your post before it disappeared. Thanks for posting it!!!!!

/ Why was my post deleted? #5  
I posted a story about some good cops, helping a depressed man in the Detroit area, and it got deleted. How come?
I don't see it in they list of all of your postings, or any reports on it. What forum did you post it in?

Here on TBN, even good stories about "police", "politics", "religion" and "race" are deleted.

Wish I had saw your post before it disappeared. Thanks for posting it!!!!!
OK, I should've guessed that the algorithms would be searching for hot topic words. Next time I will just post "good story".
I don't see it in they list of all of your postings, or any reports on it. What forum did you post it in?
The Front Porch

Ahh, I don't access that, so can't help you there. If you're still curious, send a PM to Muhammad and ask. Sorry I couldn't help further.
OK, thanks.