Why some people are too stupid to own a car

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #201  
The auto headlights don't work as intended in all situations though.

It has to be a certain shade of dark before the taillights come on. I've had certain instances when driving in either rain or fog where the tail lights and marker lights haven't come on, but are needed for safety, visibility, or required by state law.
Daytime Running Lights don't turn on the taillights, the taillights only turn on when the headlights turn on.
IMO they should turn on when the key turns on.
I took a can of black spray paint (out of the car) or a sharpie (in the car) to the sensors in our cars.
That way they turn on as soon as they key turns on.
IMO having both headlights and taillights is important for safety, ESPECIALLY in the winter when many people have DRLs on, but no taillights.

Aaron Z

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #202  
Daytime Running Lights don't turn on the taillights, the taillights only turn on when the headlights turn on.
IMO they should turn on when the key turns on.
I took a can of black spray paint (out of the car) or a sharpie (in the car) to the sensors in our cars.
That way they turn on as soon as they key turns on.
IMO having both headlights and taillights is important for safety, ESPECIALLY in the winter when many people have DRLs on, but no taillights.

Aaron Z
I see between 3 and 5 autos on my morning commute without taillights on. Pretty common in fog and rain as well.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #203  
The stock radios of everything I've had in the last few years, even in my F350 XL, are better than the anything I had in the past. Hell, I haven't had a speaker blow in years. 🤣

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #204  
One that many times with the big trucks I drove. The Bendix sticks and a good whack with a hammer usually frees them up. They will not only not extend to start but will stick extended too and the hammer works on that as well.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #205  
The stock radios of everything I've had in the last few years, even in my F350 XL, are better than the anything I had in the past. Hell, I haven't had a speaker blow in years. 🤣
Cause you are old (like me) and don't crank it up...lol

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #206  
Hell, I haven't had a speaker blow in years.

I don't tend to crank the stereo like I used too...... well.... occasionally I still do.

Current truck came with the Bose speaker upgrade

That's a nice change from the old crackle and pop speakers

Super clear.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #209  
You crank it up. You just don't hear that you have. :LOL:

You joke, but I'm pretty sure I do just that. Part of my hearing is shot, the comprehension part, so if I want to actually make out the lyrics of a song, or hear the person on the radio, I have to turn it up.

I'm going to turn the whole family def, all on accident. Lol.

/ Why some people are too stupid to own a car #210  
You joke, but I'm pretty sure I do just that. Part of my hearing is shot, the comprehension part, so if I want to actually make out the lyrics of a song, or hear the person on the radio, I have to turn it up.

I'm going to turn the whole family def, all on accident. Lol.
I notice that when I turn the TV on the first time each day it is Way louder than I remember it being when I went to bed. 😳