Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #21  
I always find it amazing these things are videotaped and posted online for the world to see. Are these folks proud of their accomplishments?

MoKelly

I just hope his insurance saw it and didn't pay. A thinking man shouldn't have his premium increased to pay for a stupid man. Like has been mentioned, he spent more time setting up the camera than thinking about where the tree would fall.

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #22  
According to the video description this was just some guy videotaping his neighbor... not the the tree "feller" videotaping himself.

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #23  
According to the video description this was just some guy videotaping his neighbor... not the the tree "feller" videotaping himself.

I think we were all talking about the video in the second link. He probably gave ol' wifey heck that night for not pulling hard enough

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #24  
Sorry, I was not able to watch the second video. I'll have to try again though.

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #25  
I just have no idea how he thought that one person, pulling on a line, was going to be sufficient to change the direction of the tree's fall.

They were missing two important ingredients here......brains and a 600lb person! That's all it would have taken!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Why not to just let some jerk from Craigslist drop your tree #26  
I always find it amazing these things are videotaped and posted online for the world to see. Are these folks proud of their accomplishments?

MoKelly

Exactly. They are both just lucky. Didn't look like there was any significant damage to the house. Not even a busted window.