why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #71  
OP since you have gone this far and made this big of a stink about this situation I expect that you will update this community about what resolution you were able to reach with your dealer and Bobcat. Out of respect for all the members here who have offered to help you, I hope you do not disappear without bringing closure to this thread.

If we don't get a resolution to this, well, I'll be more disappointed than my wife on our wedding night.

This is solid, network television level drama.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #74  
I think that any members that are having greif with there there tractors,. They should post about it.
That usually doesn`t work out to well. To many want to bash anyone who dare make a thread or post to a bad experience or review. Some people get butt hurt to easy.

Nonetheless, i like reading up on everybody`s experiences, good OR bad. If its good, it might cost me some money. If its bad, it will save me from a whole lotta trouble.

Last edited:
   / why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #75  
I think that any members that are having greif with there there tractors,. They should post about it.
ArlyA you're famous now. Courtney showed your post on the YT video.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #78  
OK, I seen my post go by in the Utub video. Gee, I'm so famous now. :ROFLMAO: Nonetheless, when someone posts about a machine problem, I hate to see them belittled. :cautious:

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #79  
The part of his post 'you shouldn't either' is what got me. Don't need anyone telling me what I can or cannot buy. At 73, I do what I want. Not that I would, in fact I just sold a bobcat skid loader.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #80  
The part of his post 'you shouldn't either' is what got me. Don't need anyone telling me what I can or cannot buy. At 73, I do what I want. Not that I would, in fact I just sold a bobcat skid loader.
Do you need cheese with that whine?