why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either
I am the op of this thread and owner of the tractor. I’ve heard from bobcat a day after video was posted. I got asked what dealer and the regional sales rep is suppose to call me. I will keep everyone updated but I’m not on here much. I just hope they resolve the issue and get me back my tractor

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either
I would contact the Bobcat factory representative for your area and go from there. The factory representative’s job is to (sort of) mediate disputes between a customer and the dealer.
Don’t think that wasn’t tried on several occasions?

Can you tell if the crack ever "opens" up when using the loader or working the machine? If you could get a photo of that, it may help show the dealer/company your concern.
I’ve told the dealer when it first happened to just get someone to weld it and stick another bead in there and I’ll be happy. That came and went. I told them my main concern was what happens when warranty is up and it really fails, they said it’s documented so you shouldn’t worry about and believe me I have email, txts of communication back and forth to this dealer

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #85  
Hunter,

Contact an attorney. The dealer is stone walling you. They will wait you out till you get frustrated and leave or sell at a reduced price. After what I read now is the time for legal advice to force a solution.
I do hope all works out for you.
Bill

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #86  
Hunter,

Contact an attorney. The dealer is stone walling you. They will wait you out till you get frustrated and leave or sell at a reduced price. After what I read now is the time for legal advice to force a solution.
I do hope all works out for you.
Bill
States attorney, consumer fraud division, etc... Lots of options, that I would've started a LONG time ago. Hunter, you've been very patient, for too long. IMHO

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #87  
Concerning States attorney, consumer fraud division, etc, to which I'll say maybe. Here we have state licensed building contractors. Some friends hired one to build them a garage who they checked past customers of* and paid him a starters fee. A year later the job he did was a mess and they asked for there $$$ back which he wouldn't pay. They hired an attorney and it went to court. The contractor lost had to give some $$$ back but I'm not certain they ever got it but I don't believe they did. Today this has been going on for 10 years of stress, they are out 50,000 and still no garage has been built. * they say they checked him out. Hiring am attorney to "help" can go either way.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #88  
Don’t think that wasn’t tried on several occasions?
OP, you never stated this fact in your story so it was only logical for jyoutz to suggest it.

Out of curiosity, how many attempts did you make to contact the regional sales rep?

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #89  
Can you tell if the crack ever "opens" up when using the loader or working the machine? If you could get a photo of that, it may help show the dealer/company your concern.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #90  
I asked the same thing about 30 posts back but didn't see an answer. I'm with you - that shows what is happening and that it is not a crack in the paint.