Who is or was Harv?

/ Who is or was Harv? #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, I just watched his Christmas GIF again, to start my Christmas season.

/ Who is or was Harv? #4  
Good old wroughtnharv. Another one of the originals we do not hear from much anymore. Hope he is well.

/ Who is or was Harv?
So it was him. I did a search after posting this and believe that he last posted about 3 months ago. Christmas just isn’t complete without watching his little tractors.

/ Who is or was Harv? #6  
Harv was a very active TBN member many years ago. He spent a lot of time on TBN and was very enjoyable to converse with. As I recall, he felt he was spending too much time on this and not enough time on that, and decided to pursue more important-to-him aspects of his life. Fortunately for us, he left us that gem of an animation and a lot of good will and memories.

:thumbsup:

/ Who is or was Harv? #7  
Good old wroughtnharv. Another one of the originals we do not hear from much anymore. Hope he is well.

Not the same person.

Wroughtnharv and Harv are two different folks. As far as I know, Wroughtnharv still posts from time-to-time. Harv does not. Both are class acts. :thumbsup:

/ Who is or was Harv? #8  
MossRoad said:
Fortunately for us, he left us that gem of an animation and a lot of good will and memories.:thumbsup:

:drink: to Harv. :thumbsup:

/ Who is or was Harv? #10  
Not the same person.

Wroughtnharv and Harv are two different folks. As far as I know, Wroughtnharv still posts from time-to-time. Harv does not. Both are class acts. :thumbsup:

Gotcha. Learn something new everyday