Which oil is better??

/ Which oil is better?? #82  
But Bob, I just love listening to a guy who is dead set he know it all and can prove it because he keeps telling his audience he has a 1000 dollar chain saw he uses the product in! And....has to respond to every comment.
I never meant to hurt your feelings. At least by responding to comments (Not every one as you contend) it brought you out of the closet ! 🤣

/ Which oil is better??
I fill my tires with helium so I don't feel the
bumps and my favorite drink? prune juice
and vodka!:ROFLMAO:

willy

/ Which oil is better?? #84  
So here is my thing, and I'm done, maybe the oil is better, maybe its 10x better then supertech, but if the rest of the car/item falls apart around the engine, ultimately it doesn't really matter in the end. I am not going to pull the motor and put it in something else, so why am I spending hundreds to thousands extra through the life time of the equipment, when at the end of the day, the frame or something else is what makes me junk or throw out said item. Again, 0 engine failures in 20 years.

case in point my wifes car is over 200k in miles, the frame and the tranny are going very soon. engine runs as good as the day we bought it. so am i going to pull the engine and put it in something else? no its going to the junk yard to prolly get shredded.
Exactly. Few people who change oil and filters regularly ever have an oil related engine failure.

/ Which oil is better?? #86  
I'm not really referring to price per say. You can get an good synthetic for $4-$5 per qt but you aren't going to get a quality synthetic for $4.-$5 per qt.

Example: the higher an oil's total base number, the better it's ability to neutralize contaminants such as combustion byproducts and acid.
An oil having a TBN of 12.5 (Amsoil) is better protection than an oil having a TBN of 6.5.(supertech)

If good is good enough for ya, keep doing what you doing.
I not losing anything by you (or anyone) using supertech !
Why do you have to make disparaging statements to support your over priced oil?

I can buy 5 qts of Mobil 1 synthetic for $25-30 at Wal-mart. I've also bought 1 gal of Shell-Rotella T6 diesel oil for $20 recently.

From what I can gather on the internet Amsoil goes for $12-$15 / qt for the signature series. If that price is accurate that's nuts.

If your over priced oil is good enough for ya, keep doing what your doing.

/ Which oil is better?? #87  
Why do you have to make disparaging statements to support your over priced oil?

I can buy 5 qts of Mobil 1 synthetic for $25-30 at Wal-mart. I've also bought 1 gal of Shell-Rotella T6 diesel oil for $20 recently.

From what I can gather on the internet Amsoil goes for $12-$15 / qt for the signature series. If that price is accurate that's nuts.

If your over priced oil is good enough for ya, keep doing what your doing.
I have no idea what comments you speak of.
Perhaps you should ask some of the other commenters the same question.

As for the price of Amsoil. I don't pay the price you listed

/ Which oil is better?? #88  
I have one engine, that needed jaso -m (wet clutch) in a 0w-40, it does use amsoil as its the only at the time I could find that met those specs. It was 16 dollars a quart. lucky I only needed 3.

/ Which oil is better?? #89  
I only use Extra Virgin Olive oil in my machines. I fill all my tires with argon and only eat sunflower seeds.
Olive Oil?? That is great. It is not a fossil fuel. You probably can run your machines for the rest of your life after the end of fossil fuels. My wife asked what I was going to use in my truck. After fossil fuels. I told her is was going to use a multi-use Flex fuel. She said "Really, what is that?" I told her I was going to get a Jack Daniels conversion kit. Jack Daniels is also not a fossil fuel.

/ Which oil is better?? #90  
I have one engine, that needed jaso -m (wet clutch) in a 0w-40, it does use amsoil as its the only at the time I could find that met those specs. It was 16 dollars a quart. lucky I only needed 3.
The Amsoil cost you $5 more than expected to pay…..but you spent thousands on your machine. You woulda saved soooo much more money if you hadn’t bought it in the first place. You must be close to broke? LOL