Which oil is better??

/ Which oil is better?? #51  
You think it was run on straight gas, but you blaming Amsoil ?:sneaky:

Got a $1000.00 saw I run 100:1 since it was new. Still running strong. I would expect no less from a husky though ;)

/ Which oil is better?? #53  
OK, the loggers I know use it. So......
I’m a forester and work with loggers every day and many different companies. Never actually seen Amsoil in any of their service buggies. Most use standard brands two cycle oil such as valvoline, quaker state, etc…

/ Which oil is better?? #54  
I’m a forester and work with loggers every day and many different companies. Never actually seen Amsoil in any of their service buggies. Most use standard brands two cycle oil such as valvoline, quaker state, etc…
well, you aren't a forester here, where the loggers I know use it . So ?????
But you continue to use the brand you use, and I'll continue to use the better product

/ Which oil is better?? #55  
why would one mix 50:1 when you can buy a better oil and mix @100:1 ?
Uhhhhh.......because the manufacturer calls for 50:1 ??
And not doing that may cause warranty issues....??

/ Which oil is better?? #57  
You think it was run on straight gas, but you blaming Amsoil ?:sneaky:

Got a $1000.00 saw I run 100:1 since it was new. Still running strong. I would expect no less from a husky though ;)

/ Which oil is better?? #58  
Ke Mac, I don’t know what burned up my saw, could have been a few things. I’m just blaming Amsoil to put a burr under your saddle. I said it before but I’ll say it again, they make good products but there are other quality oils. I saw Quaker State was at the top of the list.

/ Which oil is better?? #59  
Uhhhhh.......because the manufacturer calls for 50:1 ??
And not doing that may cause warranty issues....??
yeah, If you use the cheap oil. My vehicle requires xxx oil change. Many people extend their oil changes with a quality premium oil

/ Which oil is better?? #60  
Ke Mac, I don’t know what burned up my saw, could have been a few things. I’m just blaming Amsoil to put a burr under your saddle. I said it before but I’ll say it again, they make good products but there are other quality oils. I saw Quaker State was at the top of the list.
no bur under my saddle. lol. Been using Amsoil products for more than 30 years.
I have had oil analyst performed other brands vs Amsoil. and I have stuck with Amsoil based on those results.
I'll chose a quality POA over any hydrocracked any day.

Amsoil was the first, the others are followers.
Wonder why the others followed Amsoil's lead ?

There are plenty of oil VOA's UAO's on the net that show the results of before and after use of each oil and how each add package stacks up .