Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #21  
Wlcm to TBN.
2600 series is a TYM product of S. Korea and not made by Mitsu.
Mahindra and TYM are basically in their death throes business relationship wise and will not be dealing w each other in the future after 2023.
is there any word on the new models from Mahindra, I have a few people asking me about buying a Mahindra, IYO should they wait for the new models to be available?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #22  
is there any word on the new models from Mahindra, I have a few people asking me about buying a Mahindra, IYO should they wait for the new models to be available?
Yes
They were supposed to be coming out in the spring of this year.
We received notification this is not happening and may not appear for the entire year.
They did not give dealers a reason for the delay.

It may have to do with the delayed delivery of current line due to covid problems.
The tractors we ordered in Feb of 2021, did not start trickling in until August of 2022. Then we got blitzed with tractors from Oct. to Dec. 2022.
May have something to do with selling off the abundance of delayed stock first.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #23  
I would wait a few years for Mahindra to iron out the kinks on new model production personally. I am glad to hear they are taking over production of more machines from TYM and Mitsubishi. It will only make the Brand stronger.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #24  
I just purchased a 2023 Mahindra 5155 and now I'm waiting for the WR Long third function kit to be installed by the dealer. My main use up front will be property clearing on my 15 acres, with some side business use. I was originally leaning towards the 5145 but wound up going with the 5155. Deciding factors for this tractor vs many others are a long list. I was very interested in the lack of DPF / DEF and Regen cycle. The turbo on the 5155 had me a wee bit worried, but that extra 10hp will be nice down the road.

I like the weight of this tractor, I like the layout of it, and the flat footboard is super nice. Not too crazy about the fuel filter hanging out there on the left side, but I'm aware of it. The Shuttle transmission is super smooth, at least it was during my test ride.

Bought it under my business, Mahindra Tier One Financing. I decided to finance it, on the advice of my tax lady. Really looking forward to getting this tractor.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #25  
I have 2 mahindras one is the 2538 with almost 600 hrs it is a good tractor with lots of power and no regen

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #26  
I just purchased a 2023 Mahindra 5155 and now I'm waiting for the WR Long third function kit to be installed by the dealer. My main use up front will be property clearing on my 15 acres, with some side business use. I was originally leaning towards the 5145 but wound up going with the 5155. Deciding factors for this tractor vs many others are a long list. I was very interested in the lack of DPF / DEF and Regen cycle. The turbo on the 5155 had me a wee bit worried, but that extra 10hp will be nice down the road.

I like the weight of this tractor, I like the layout of it, and the flat footboard is super nice. Not too crazy about the fuel filter hanging out there on the left side, but I'm aware of it. The Shuttle transmission is super smooth, at least it was during my test ride.

Bought it under my business, Mahindra Tier One Financing. I decided to finance it, on the advice of my tax lady. Really looking forward to getting this tractor.
congrats

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #27  
I have a 4510. Damaged the fuel filter at least 3 times but thankfully they were relatively inexpensive. Built a guard for it but not necessary since I went with a steel cartridge type filter.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #28  
The Mahindras made by Mahindra (in India) may be heavier than Kubota, but to me they seem to be crudely made. Lots of complaints on TBN about leaks,hoses, etc. I've never heard anyone say, "Gee, I wish my Kubota had the same quality as a Mahindra".

It's your money, buy what you like.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #29  
If you look up individual models on TractorData.com, it will often show who the manufacturer was

1686883016903.png

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #30  
The Mahindras made by Mahindra (in India) may be heavier than Kubota, but to me they seem to be crudely made. Lots of complaints on TBN about leaks,hoses, etc. I've never heard anyone say, "Gee, I wish my Kubota had the same quality as a Mahindra".

It's your money, buy what you like.
I would agree with your statement about some of the tractors being crudely built. In my experience, that reputation was well deserved from several older generation/models that just weren't great and have been worked out of the lineup.

Compare the new Mahindra's against a Kubota or Deere for FEL and 3 PH lift capacities, and they are at least 30% better. Machine weight and FEL construction is much heavier. Fit and finish is also very good.

I compared before I bought and IMHO, feel I got a better value.