Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #13  
I can't tell either. I assume if a Mitsubishi engine then it is built in Japan. Not sure about India vs Korea or anyplace else. I'm not sure I want a TYM tractor. Although I did test a 2538 and liked it.

Actually the 1500 series uses a Mahindra engine but the tractor is built by Mitsubishi while the loaders and backhoes are KMW USA made.
It's like cars these days there are no US cars or Japanese or German cars, they are all made of stuff from tier one suppliers from all over the globe. The Toyota truck I drive was built in Fremont CA. The frame came from Dana in Sacramento CA while the body was made in Fremont CA and the bed was made in Long Beach CA. The engine, gear boxes and axles were Japanese made but now mine has made in the USA axles. These days Tacomas are built in Mexico. I watched the built Toyota Corollas and GM Geos on very same line at the same time. The only difference between them were the badges and price tags otherwise they were the very same car identical in all respects and made of the same stuff.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #14  
Much better way to put it Mr. Foster . How's the 1538 treating you.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #15  
Much better way to put it Mr. Foster . How's the 1538 treating you.

It's doing OK now. Had the ECU reflashed to correct the inop temp gauge. It's coming up on the 50 hour now so I'll be changing some oil.
I sure do wish it was better at dealing with these ornery stumps though. I have a pretty big pile of the ones I could pull with the hoe, and the rotten ones I just break up but then there are the ornery ones that won't budge so I need to apply some more persuasion. I'm looking into getting some heavy duty black and tackle gear for dealing with the more stubborn cases.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #16  
It's doing OK now. Had the ECU reflashed to correct the inop temp gauge. It's coming up on the 50 hour now so I'll be changing some oil.
I sure do wish it was better at dealing with these ornery stumps though. I have a pretty big pile of the ones I could pull with the hoe, and the rotten ones I just break up but then there are the ornery ones that won't budge so I need to apply some more persuasion. I'm looking into getting some heavy duty black and tackle gear for dealing with the more stubborn cases.

There's a video of a guy using some serious mechanical advantage. Check the video section out, I think it has something like "Big Stump, Little Tractor" or something. Good Quality Block and Tackles, and Rigging Equipment ain't cheap, but boy can the seemingly impossible to move stuff just becomes easily possible with the right stuff. Sorry for the quick hi jack. Donnie

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #17  
There's a video of a guy using some serious mechanical advantage. Check the video section out, I think it has something like "Big Stump, Little Tractor" or something. Good Quality Block and Tackles, and Rigging Equipment ain't cheap, but boy can the seemingly impossible to move stuff just becomes easily possible with the right stuff. Sorry for the quick hi jack. Donnie

Yeah I watched that with much interest then started pricing out some heavy duty block and tackle gear. Seems like they aren't exactly giving anything away these days and it's hard to find something that would stand up to that kind of load and stress. Like I'm always saying, there are no free lunches so stop wasting so much time searching for one and get to work.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #18  
1533-1538 Mitsu w/ Mahindra engine

2500series TYM w/Mahindra engine

1526, XL, Max is Mitsu w/Mitsu engines

Emax is TYM w/ Daedong

Mforce 100 TYM w/ Perkins/Cat

Mforce 105 Tym w/ Doosan

3500, 4500, 5500, Mpower are all Mahindra/ Mahindra

The Mpower being

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #19  
I can't tell either. I assume if a Mitsubishi engine then it is built in Japan. Not sure about India vs Korea or anyplace else. I'm not sure I want a TYM tractor. Although I did test a 2538 and liked it.
Mahindra purchased 33% of Mitsubishi tractor back in 2015. While the 2600 series is "made" by Mitsubishi is still a Mahindra. MCRD is all about the fuel and thus exhaust system which is the magic behind why they don't need a DPF or DEF.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #20  
Mahindra purchased 33% of Mitsubishi tractor back in 2015. While the 2600 series is "made" by Mitsubishi is still a Mahindra. MCRD is all about the fuel and thus exhaust system which is the magic behind why they don't need a DPF or DEF.
Wlcm to TBN.
2600 series is a TYM product of S. Korea and not made by Mitsu.
Mahindra and TYM are basically in their death throes business relationship wise and will not be dealing w each other in the future after 2023.