Where Does Your "Handle" Come From?

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #92  
That's a over simplification, I remember from a other thread your story where Slowpoke came from, it was a good story, I expected you to share that one again... do you have a picture of that offroad truck?
I thought about looking for that old thread so I could copy n past but I couldn't remember if it was last year or 10 years ago. Decided it would be to much hunting so I typed it from memory again.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #93  
I thought about looking for that old thread so I could copy n past but I couldn't remember if it was last year or 10 years ago. Decided it would be too much hunting so I typed it from memory again.
I haven’t been on this site for that long but I remembered seeing Slowpoke answer to why his handle came from and i thought it was cool story but I couldn’t remember where it was if my life depended on me … just like this signe, (image attached top left) i know someone founded a ball cap from his great uncle or some like that and try to find found it on a tick tock video

Attachments

• IMG_2548.png
    IMG_2548.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 58
   / Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #96  
My Middle name: Gene and one of my favorite tractors: D14 (Allis Chalmers)

GeneD14

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #97  
When I started my own business back in 1983 I had to use dial up internet so the user name was limited to 8 characters. mendonsy is the 8 character version for Mendon Systems.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #98  
Yeah, I used to be a die hard mopar guy, cars and trucks. 60's - 70's though.
But the new truck is nice too (2012 F250). Truth is it makes almost as much power as my modified 440, and gets double the gas mileage no matter how I'm driving it. Plus the heater and defroster work (old Dodge didn't, but it was Phoenix, and even in N AZ, the heat coming in through the firewall from that big block was more than enough to stay warm in the cab.
Not sure I'd say diehard, but I've long been a Mopar guy too. Not to say I haven't owned other brands, but keep coming back to Mopar. GM would be my second choice. Haven't driven any of the Fiat Mopars though...newest I own is an '06 Jeep.

Bet that F250 is a lot more comfortable and rides waay better than that old Power Wagon too!!
My initials and a phone number that I just cant seem to forget
So how is Jenny? :LOL:

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #99  
Not sure I'd say diehard, but I've long been a Mopar guy too. Not to say I haven't owned other brands, but keep coming back to Mopar. GM would be my second choice. Haven't driven any of the Fiat Mopars though...newest I own is an '06 Jeep.

Bet that F250 is a lot more comfortable and rides waay better than that old Power Wagon too!!

So how is Jenny? :LOL:
Shes still the girl for me

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #100  
Bought my first 60 acres of hunting land, just referred to it as the "hunting land", then bought 40 acres north, called it the "North 40", bought 30 acres east of the 40, and called it...... the "EAST30".