Oil & Fuel Where are these fluids coming from?

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #41  
If you hadn't already got a blown head gasket.. Take the radiator off and have it checked ...

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #42  
I'm not doing a good job of making things clear. The hose blowing off indicates you are over heating. Steam coming out the overflow indicates overheating.

/ Where are these fluids coming from?
So what you're saying is, I'm overheating?

I think I'll start a new thread to resolve the overheating thing. Thanks for your help here; please keep an eye out for the new overheating thread (it's pouring rain here today, with rain forecast for the next several days - so no tractor work for me).

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #44  
If it was mine esp. since it's raining. I would call a local Auto Parts store and Rent or Borrow a gauge. Just different sized Radiator caps with a gauge that screws into it. That will pretty much tell you if you if you have a Blown HG. by giving you a reading of how much pressure is in the Radiator.

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #45  
Yea your sounding like you have a blown head gasket or on the way there.

This is getting sketchy since it sounds like you dont have basic diagnostic or mechanical skills. And i dont mean this in a bad or degrading way. Its hard to explain everything mechanic wise to someone. NOt only are we having to tell you to look for the thermostat were having to explain that its under the thermostat houseing and yes its either going to be stuck to the flage/houseing or on the block when you pull it off.

Like cary said i would have taken the radiator off long ago and had it tested and or cleaned. If you really are over heating there is a chance its blown now if it wasent then!!!

You can also get a pressure tester than Cary is talking about that will tell you if your radiator is holding pressure. It needs to hold some pressure to keep the engine from over heating. The pressure raises the boining point so it doesnt boil too soon.

Again were here to help but it seems that you say one thing and missed part of a post that explained it earlier (some of this is due to the fact were not talking face to face and not sure you understand us). And were still going round and round over a few things. Oh also like where Winston said make sure you get the correct sensor for the gauge and not the light. He explained that well i think. I think what we all need to do is start over and tell you how to trouble shoot this thing from the get go. And you need to follow the steps and see what is going on and QUIT bushhogging with the thing till your certain your not over heating. This can be as simple as installing another gauge inline with yours or putting in a new one.

Again i am not trying to sound harsh but it appears after 5 pages we have gotten no where here.

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #46  
You are obviously overheating. The water temp in the overflow bottle is meaningless. Normally the water will expand into the bottle when it heats up, prob. about 150-160*, then sit there cooling to ambient temp unril the engine shuts off and the water is drawn back into the radiator. Rather than YOU pulling the radiator I recommened first "back-flushing the cooling system", (Google it), to clean the entire system including the block. Your gauge should never red-line under any circumstances.

/ Where are these fluids coming from? #47  
It would also be a good idea to make sure the belt turning the water pump is snug enough and not slipping badly.