Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples?

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #21  
Thanks, nice set up, that is what I'm looking for. Too bad I'm in upstate NY, no NS tractors to date around here. Kioti mentioned that this model is between the DK and NX series, did you find the price to reflect that?
Check with Orchard Hill in Massachusetts.They have a yt channel. Sounds like a good size dealer. I'd say if anyone in the NE has them, they will.

I bet Larry Stovesand Equipment in Nashville will deliver to you if they have any.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #22  
Is the loader cable controlled or is the joystick on the valve itself? Cables would be the only deal breaker for me so far on the NS.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #23  
Is the loader cable controlled or is the joystick on the valve itself? Cables would be the only deal breaker for me so far on the NS.
No idea, but I'll try to see and get back to you.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #25  
The loader is cable controlled. The cables are not very long. The joy stick location is very convenient.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #26  
Yeah, I don't think it's a deal breaker

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #27  
I've had a Kioti 66" grapple since I got the tractor this last summer. Only got into some real work today. Too many other things going on. Unfortunately I have a pin hole leak in the left cylinder, at the bottom hose fitting. It's that little black spot near the center of the picture. I'll contact the dealer after the holiday and see what they can do for me. Other than the leak, it worked great. My son and I moved some downed logs that have been sitting around for quite a while.

Attachments

• 20211223_143011.jpg
    20211223_143011.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 159
   / Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #28  
Not sure if it's the same on your tractor but on my NS 5310 I just unplugged a connector by the seat and used a peice of paper clip to close the connection..frist thing I did when I jumped off the tractor for the first time and it shut off .lol