Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples?

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #1  

ktan345

Tractor
None
Back in early February Kioti announced a series of new products to "hit the market in 2021". Two of the products were the new NS series tractors and Kioti grapples. As of today, zero information/specs have been released on any of the new products..that I can find. Am I missing something?

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #2  
Probably ten or 12 Kioti grapples waiting to be uncreated at my dealer when I drove by earlier in the week.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples?
Yes, I've seen the grapples hit some dealers recently, but no word on any NS tractors. I did see that Kioti now has the NS series listed on their website, so that is a step.

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #4  
I just bought a NS4710. The last of three my dealer received so far. It is a very nice machine.

I just bought a NS4710. The last of three my dealer received so far. It is a very nice machine.
Wow, all the dealers around me are saying "maybe mid 2022". Where are you located?

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #6  
Central Texas

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #8  
Can you let me know which dealer you purchased your NS from? Thanks
Paige Tractors in Paige, Texas. Second generation run family business. They delivered it today.
IMG_20211119_230007.jpg

/ Where are the new NS Series Tractors and Grapples? #9  
They are slow getting them out, dealers should start seeing them soon but will be spotty. Will definitely run in to 2022.

Paige Tractors in Paige, Texas. Second generation run family business. They delivered it today.
View attachment 721562
Thanks, nice set up, that is what I'm looking for. Too bad I'm in upstate NY, no NS tractors to date around here. Kioti mentioned that this model is between the DK and NX series, did you find the price to reflect that?