Wheel weights for L3902 HST

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3902; Kubota b7100HST
So I bought wheel weights for my L3902 I am hoping my stability issues will be solved or at least better. I bought the ones suggested in another post off of Amazon and I have to say the price is not bad compared to other companies. They are made in India and come prepainted however in shipping a lot of the paint was scrapped off the outer edge. I use 6- 8" 5/8 galvanized carriage bolts.
1000009074.jpg

Wheel Weight - 59 lbs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BKRBZD5/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_4CmSzZT1fw5df

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST #2  
So how many did you get?

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST #4  
Was there some reason not to fill with liquid? What "stability issues" are you talking about ?

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST
They are filled with liquid the terrain here is very hilly and with R1 tires set on the middle setting the tractor was unsteady even with an implement on rear anytime FEL is used even for minor things.

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST #6  
Any specific reason why the tires aren't spaced out at the widest setting?

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST
I moved them out my self and it improved a bit dealer had them on middle setting because sales man literally said it looks stupid on the widest setting.. This was the first time with R1 tires for me so I didn't ask for them to be set at the widest setting mainly because I didn't know they could be changed until I got the tractor.

/ Wheel weights for L3902 HST #8  
I moved them out my self and it improved a bit dealer had them on middle setting because sales man literally said it looks stupid on the widest setting.. This was the first time with R1 tires for me so I didn't ask for them to be set at the widest setting mainly because I didn't know they could be changed until I got the tractor.
I'm of the opinion it looks a helluva lot stupider upside down after a rollover accident