Wheel Adapters

/ Wheel Adapters #1  

bill18163

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710,BX1860,LA3940
I'm in the process of drawing a set of prints to machine a set of wheel adapters for my B2710. Just for the heck of it I thought I would ask the board if anyone knows if it's possible to get a dimentional drawing from somewhere for the rear axle? Other wise I will do all the measuring myself.

/ Wheel Adapters #2  
Here are the dimensions I got for a set of spacers on a 2910. I don’t have the ability to draw but too a picture. Not sure what the metric bolt size is I have the holes drilled and taped for 5/8-11 bolts.

/ Wheel Adapters
ronjhall,
Your dimensions are close to what I found. I found the bolt circle to be 5.906" which is 5 29/32" (using a digital vernier). I'm curious about the note "Overall thickness could be increased as long as wheel pilot and axle bore arc maintained". I know what the wheel pilot is but what is "axle bore arc"? The studs and bolts are threaded M16x1.5----. I was going to tap the six threaded holes to 5/8-18 and just use the original hardware to secure the adapter to the axle flange. Did you buy the adapters somewhere or have them made?

/ Wheel Adapters #4  
There are 2 threads that deal with the 27-2910 wheel spacers. Check them out. They should answer most of your questions. Click Here and
Here
There are some other threads about wheel spacers. They can be searched by looking for tire chains on 27-2910 tractors.
You are correct on the bolt size. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I used 5/8-18 bolts.