What's for supper???

/ What's for supper??? #3,241  
We got the Kalorik Maxx french door air fryer. Use it all the time. My goto vs our propane oven. We are completely off grid so electricity during the day is completely free and not a drain on the batteries. With propane over $5/g definitely my preferred method. Yesterday I did the Costco stuffed salmon.
We keep a variety of the 12 pizzas we get on sale in the freezer. Easy to dress them up.

It replaced our smaller air fryer and toaster oven. Wife does toast in it most mornings. Often times toast is a toasted croissant split in half.
Being the larger machine I can use 2 baskets.

/ What's for supper??? #3,242  
My practice Turkey. I'm doing two more next week. Last year I smoked 5 turkeys through the month of November. Gave a lot of it away to family.

1699923509697.png

/ What's for supper??? #3,243  
Air fryer Chicken thighs, sweet tater fries, mixed veg and a Costco dill pickle salad

/ What's for supper??? #3,244  
Geeking out with the new pellet grill today

I got a 2lb beef tenderloin from work. So I got it with a dry rub earlier.

Got the pellet grill set to smoke with hickory pellets.

Hooked up the meat probe to the display so I'll I have to do is just walk out and look at the display.

I'll give it an hour and then start some baked taters in the oven
20231203_152106.jpg
20231203_152118.jpg
20231203_152144.jpg

/ What's for supper??? #3,245  
Nice, welcome to the pellet smoker's club. Christmas coming up and your going to want to ask for one of these. It is a game changer. You can work anywhere and glance up and check temps. I work from home and often smoke meat during the day and have the remote sitting on my desk. For just a little more money Inkbird and Meater makes a completely wireless one that connects to your smart phone. That is my next purchase but for now this one works fine. Also, get yourself a decent instant read digital thermometer probe because you may ruin a lot of meat without one.

Last edited:
   / What's for supper??? #3,246  
Nice, welcome to the pellet smoker's club. Christmas coming up and your going to want to ask for one of these. It is a game changer. You can work anywhere and glance up and check temps. I work from home and often smoke meat during the day and have the remote sitting on my desk. For just a little more money Inkbird and Meater makes a completely wireless one that connects to your smart phone. That is my next purchase but for now this one works fine. Also, get yourself a decent instant read digital thermometer probe because you may ruin a lot of meat without one.

The pellet smoker was a must have once we moved to the property. The campers oven is similar in size to a kids EZ Bake oven

/ What's for supper??? #3,248  
I made some baby back ribs in the instant pot. Did a rub, and when they were done, browned them in the broiler. Pretty tasty.
IMG_6192.jpeg