What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #11  
Essential Craftsman Super Trucker Dan Break Heart Orchard MattBangsWood RR Buildings Wild Wonderful Off Grid

Ron Pratt Guildbrook Farm Aviation World Flight Channel TubaSkinny Purple Collar Life thats enough !!!!

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #12  
howtohunt.com
David Paulides Missing 411.com

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #13  
Personally I love youtube for the repair and skilled project videos that I can easily find by searching...I would be embarrassed if I could remember the name of an individual/influencer that produces videos just for an audience...

IMO I learn and am able to use the information I glean from amateurs doing repairs on appliances, cars/trucks. electronics etc., etc...I just don't get the goofballs/influencers that have a polished act and can make feeding the chickens a cinematic wonder that make Internet lurkers click like crazy on...!

Too funny...!

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #14  
Western truck and tractor repair. He has a wealth of knowledge and it's mesurmizing watching him work.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #17  
I follow some tractor guys like Louisiana Tractorworks & Projects and Daveknowshow, follow some welding channels like Strange Garage and WeldFever, follow craftsman channels like Essential Craftsman. Joe Rogan's podcast, I hit that quite a bit too.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #18  
Like another poster above, my interests are all over the map.

Camping - Matthew Posa (awesome down to earth guy), Nagualero, Swedwoods

Tractors - GP Outddors, DIY My Way

I’m on a “police video” binge lately - PoliceActivity, Real World Police

Wood turning - Pohl Barn

General Repair & restoration - mustie1, Machinery Restorer

There’s more, but you get the gist...

I bounce around, but YT has a lot of good content. Also like posted above, I’m most entertained when I’m learning something.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #19  
I don't really follow anybody. Andrew Camanata has some decent videos. I liked his container castle build. Most of the time I search Youtube for information on something that I'm thinking about doing. Lately it's been counter top ideas. I'm really liking some of the epoxy counter tops that people are creating and think I might try that for my backyard kitchen.

By far, I would say that our favorite thing to watch on Youtube has been Britain's Got Talent. We've watched the last five seasons of it, from the auditions, through the semi finals, and then the finals. This week we watch Britain's Got Talent The Champions 2020, which was really good.

I'll probably look for some other countries versions of it next. Australia's Got Talent might be next.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #20  
Anything from Jordan Peterson is always enlightening. And Joe Rogan has a lot of interesting guests.