What TV did you watch as a kid?

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #271  
I guess all of those nice, wood console TVs, just got trashed. We had one, I think it was black and white, and during one of our moves it got left behind. Not sure what my parents did with it but we got a color TV on a rickety old TV stand. I think our TV stand, and maybe my grandmother's was gold or yellow colored for some reason.

We had a matching stereo console that we did keep that had a record player, AM/FM radio and two built in speakers which we eventually gave to a neighbor.

Turning the console TV into a fish tank is a good idea. 😁

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #272  
Ginger was dateable, but Mary Ann was marriage material.
Redheads are my Kryptonite :)

and then Charlie's Angels ... Kelly, Jill, or Sabrina ? Sabrina every time (Kate Jackson)

silly stuff, but too fun :)

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #276  
You mean?
Wow...
2023_02_21_12.32.39.jpg

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #277  
If I was Gilligan Mary Ann Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun...Ginger Tue,Thur,Sat.
None of the cast wore the same clothes twice! And for a three hour tour. Except Gilligan's hat was the same. If I were Gilligan I'd probably marry Mary Ann. If our kid started building radios out of coconuts I'd divorce her and go for Ginger.
Mary Ann and Ginger had clothes on? You must not have had X Ray vision. o_O

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #278  
Well, watching them reruns when I was a kid, just starting to notice funny stuff happens down there sometimes....Mary Ann was too wholesome, somebody to play catch with. But Ginger, she was made for other games *nudge nudge wink wink elbow elbow* you know'm sayin.