What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all)

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #21  
+1 on the rear forks with 3pt adapter.

Yes, they cost more than a carry all but many of us already have a set of forks for the FEL.

As already mentioned, I have pallets set up for different tasks. Work bench, platform, tool caddy, even a storage box with my shooting range gear. I just pick up the one I need without removing the FEL bucket.

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all)
+1 on the rear forks with 3pt adapter.

Yes, they cost more than a carry all but many of us already have a set of forks for the FEL.

As already mentioned, I have pallets set up for different tasks. Work bench, platform, tool caddy, even a storage box with my shooting range gear. I just pick up the one I need without removing the FEL bucket.
That sounds mighty handy to have all those pre built pallets, I am not there yet unfortunetely. Not sure where I would store them all.

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #23  
In my case it is absolutely useless thing.
But since I made it mysef, I'm off by roughly $30 and if I need angles for my next project I can cut it and reuse the metal.

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #24  
I use mine all the time as long as I have the tractor at home. Mine is a slightly different style from the ones you have there and it's technically called link box.

I bought it used, needing some sheet metal work on the bottom corners for around $120. Got that fixed and recently gave it a nice paint job. It can dump, tailgate can flip down like a pickup truck, flip up like a dump truck for dumping purposes or simply removed and out of the way. It also has a cutting edge to scrape loose materials. It also provides a nice and fairly compact counter weight for loader work once loaded, which can be simply done by reversing to a pile of loose material.

It gets often loaded with 1300+ lbs of firewood with the tailgate down. I've used to move concrete tubes and rings, sand, gravel, half filled 200 GAL IBC tanks, all kinds of stuff really. Before I bought a pick up truck, I used to take the tractor with the box attached to the local feed store to get feed and small square bales for the chickens, ducks and goats.

I could easily sell it for $300+ at the moment, but as someone said before, once I sell it, it'll be when I'll need it the most.

Don't really have a good pictures of it unfortunately, so here's a couple from the manufacturer.

1676285598277.png
1676285608284.png
IMG_20191022_164021.jpg

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #25  
That sounds mighty handy to have all those pre built pallets, I am not there yet unfortunetely. Not sure where I would store them all.
My pallets are made from treated lumber so I just stack them on top of each other beside the barn. Easy to move around with the forks to get the one I need. The tool chests are just outdoor deck storage boxes so they're weather resistant as well.

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #26  

You don't so much store pallets, but provide a place for them to run free and multiply.

I use mine all the time as long as I have the tractor at home. Mine is a slightly different style from the ones you have there and it's technically called link box.

I bought it used, needing some sheet metal work on the bottom corners for around $120. Got that fixed and recently gave it a nice paint job. It can dump, tailgate can flip down like a pickup truck, flip up like a dump truck for dumping purposes or simply removed and out of the way. It also has a cutting edge to scrape loose materials. It also provides a nice and fairly compact counter weight for loader work once loaded, which can be simply done by reversing to a pile of loose material.

It gets often loaded with 1300+ lbs of firewood with the tailgate down. I've used to move concrete tubes and rings, sand, gravel, half filled 200 GAL IBC tanks, all kinds of stuff really. Before I bought a pick up truck, I used to take the tractor with the box attached to the local feed store to get feed and small square bales for the chickens, ducks and goats.

I could easily sell it for $300+ at the moment, but as someone said before, once I sell it, it'll be when I'll need it the most.

Don't really have a good pictures of it unfortunately, so here's a couple from the manufacturer.

View attachment 783702 View attachment 783703 View attachment 783704
Yeah, that thing is pretty sweet!! I think I could get some use out of that thing for sure. Nothing like my cheap azz carry all "forks" I have.

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #28  
UTV_l.jpg

I prefer to use my UTV as a carry all. Drives faster to get to the back fields or other farms and is more fun too. Rhino grips for holding my saw attachments. Tailgate height is perfect for me as a work table for chainsaws etc. In the winter I wish I had a heated cab. Cheaper to buy an old used pickup truck at that point.

I've made mounts for things like shovels and rakes on my CUT bucket. Rhino grips in the cab for certain tools.

On attachments like my chipper I have mounts for specific items needed like my pole saw, shears, repair tools.

View attachment 783707
I prefer to use my UTV as a carry all. Drives faster to get to the back fields or other farms and is more fun too. Rhino grips for holding my saw attachments. Tailgate height is perfect for me as a work table for chainsaws etc. In the winter I wish I had a heated cab. Cheaper to buy an old used pickup truck at that point.

I've made mounts for things like shovels and rakes on my CUT bucket. Rhino grips in the cab for certain tools.

On attachments like my chipper I have mounts for specific items needed like my pole saw, shears, repair tools.
Yeah, now that I have a UTV my carryall has no chance. I agree a UTV is a far better carryall.

Yep, each one of my attachments has the ability to carry a chainsaw, hand tools, rakes and shovels, etc. Why take it off to put on the carry all.

Honestly, the only reason I think I would ever use it is if I had some specialized accessory like a shooters bench, cute little people bench, etc that I needed to carry. But honestly I find it is easier to put on my front forks than to mess with the 3 point stuff any day of the week.

Maybe I will just sell it!

/ What to use Carry-All for (other than carry-all) #30  
Even though I have a loader tractor, I use this carry-all with it often. I can load firewood in the bucket and in the carry-all to counterweight the bucket weight and transport my chainsaw, gas, oil, wedges, lunch, etc. in it. I got this one from Northern Tool about 20 years ago. It has a removable rear gate and a trip-type dump feature.

Attachments

• Carry-all with dump - rear view.jpg
    Carry-all with dump - rear view.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 67
  • Carry-all with dump - close-up of dump latch.jpg
    Carry-all with dump - close-up of dump latch.jpg
    875.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Carry-all with dump - latch point for bottom of dump gate.jpg
    Carry-all with dump - latch point for bottom of dump gate.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • Carry-all with dump - latch point for top of dump gate.jpg
    Carry-all with dump - latch point for top of dump gate.jpg