What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,392  
I believe I may skip the Super Bowl.
They are playing the “black national anthem”

Screw that crap. I’m out.

I love my black brothers & sisters, but this has got to be a united country with one anthem, one flag, one language.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,394  

I love my black brothers & sisters, but this has got to be a united country with one anthem, one flag, one language.
With all that's going on at our Southern border..........Pretty soon we won't (woke) know who's national anthem to play.........

Me too........may not watch the Stupid Bowl.

Mike

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
#1,395  

It wouldn't be as bad if the media would only stop referring to it as the "black national anthem". The name of the song is "Lift every voice and sing". I think they are calling it the black national anthem just to stir the pot. And if it is to be sung, it should be sung at half time along with the other songs they do at halftime but without calling it by an incorrect name.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,396  
It wouldn't be as bad if the media would only stop referring to it as the "black national anthem". The name of the song is "Lift every voice and sing". I think they are calling it the black national anthem just to stir the pot. And if it is to be sung, it should be sung at half time along with the other songs they do at halftime but without calling it by an incorrect name.
Fine & dandy.

I’m out.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,397  
Man, I don't usually check in on this thread, but no one is talking about the LIONS!

First playoff win in 32 years! With a second home playoff game this Saturday against a very beatable Bucs team.

As a huge fan of both Michigan and the Lions, this season has truly been euphoric.

Sorry about yer Eagles and Cowboys... real let downs eh.
Lions have a real good chance of sending Mayfield and the bucs packing.

I really didn't want to see SF beat GB though. If we do win today, it means we travel to SF. Let's just say Goff is an indoor kitty. Much rather have hosted GB at home for NFC title

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,398  
Lions have a real good chance of sending Mayfield and the bucs packing.

I really didn't want to see SF beat GB though. If we do win today, it means we travel to SF. Let's just say Goff is an indoor kitty. Much rather have hosted GB at home for NFC title
If the Lions get by the Bucs, it would have been an L either way. Packers destroyed them on Thanksgiving in Detroit and they got healthier since.

49ers have holes. Not sure Detroit matches up.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,399  
It would definitely be an uphill battle, regardless. I just wanted home field advantage.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,400  
SF fans are extra obnoxious. They barely beat a 7 seed and 10 point dog and they chatter like this was the Super Bowl and they won by 30.

Packers did way better than expected. Lots more fun to watch when you don't really mind if they get beat.