What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
My prediction is the New Orleans Saints and the New England Patriots with the Saints winning, of course.

The Saints are really hyped up this year and are capable of beating any team. The only teams that I am afraid they could lose to are ones like Cincinnati or Atlanta that they are favored to beat. Whenever they are going against a team that is favored to beat them they rise to the occasion but when they think they can easily beat a team they lack the momentum.

And everyone would like to see a good contest between Brady and Brees. :cool2:

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #2  
The two teams that win the conference (AFC/NFC) championship games...

BTW...The Bucs have already beaten the Saints (in NO)....still have the second half of the season for things to change...
Too early to say how things will turn out but it looks like the raiders are playing for draft picks...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #3  
My prediction is the New Orleans Saints and the New England Patriots with the Saints winning, of course.

The Saints are really hyped up this year and are capable of beating any team. The only teams that I am afraid they could lose to are ones like Cincinnati or Atlanta that they are favored to beat. Whenever they are going against a team that is favored to beat them they rise to the occasion but when they think they can easily beat a team they lack the momentum.

And everyone would like to see a good contest between Brady and Brees. :cool2:

You're half right in your prediction. Just not about the Saints part....LOL. :laughing:

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #4  
WHODAT!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #6  
Raiders and Giants (both currently 1-7)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
It's been a couple of weeks since I made my prediction but that's still the teams I'm betting on. Anybody who thinks the Saints aren't for real this year must have missed seeing them play their last few games. Drew Brees is playing much better than he did the year he won the Superbowl and the defense is finally coming together.

Of course, all it takes many times to prevent a team from going to the Superbowl is one little fumble or a Minnesota miracle so nothing is for sure.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #8  
It's been a couple of weeks since I made my prediction but that's still the teams I'm betting on. Anybody who thinks the Saints aren't for real this year must have missed seeing them play their last few games. Drew Brees is playing much better than he did the year he won the Superbowl and the defense is finally coming together.

Of course, all it takes many times to prevent a team from going to the Superbowl is one little fumble or a Minnesota miracle so nothing is for sure.
I know the REAL reason for asking this question is...... to START a fight!!!!! :punch:

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
I know the REAL reason for asking this question is...... to START a fight!!!!! :punch:

I see you are from Alabama. After what Alabama did to LSU this year, you can understand that Louisiana people need a football team to restore their pride again. ;)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #10  
Without a catastrophic playoff loss by either team the NFC title game should come down to the Saints against the Rams...

The AFC title game is anybody's guess with the exception of the Chiefs...should make for some good playoff games by some mediocre teams...

These two games are historically more exciting than the actual SB...