What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
How old are you?

Even when we were wearing brown paper bags we were still cheering the Saints, never booing. I watch some teams when the fans boo even if their team kicks a field goal instead of going for the touchdown. After watching them lose for over 40 years, the fans cheered even if they got a first down, and if they got a win Bourbon Street was packed with cheering crowds. You cheered for your favorite player if he made a good play no matter if the score was 28 to 0. Dempsey kicking a record setting field goal for us was like winning the Super Bowl. It was OUR team. We were proud to wear brown paper bags. And we can always watch the games on local TV because every game is always a sellout so the game is never blacked out.

Now I have to go buy another box of bird shot for my shotgun because I've run out of shells from firing one after every Saints win. WHO DAT!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #23  
Saints Chargers

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #24  
The super bowl just won't be the same without the Lions in it.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #25  
Even when we were wearing brown paper bags we were still cheering the Saints, never booing. I watch some teams when the fans boo even if their team kicks a field goal instead of going for the touchdown. After watching them lose for over 40 years, the fans cheered even if they got a first down, and if they got a win Bourbon Street was packed with cheering crowds. You cheered for your favorite player if he made a good play no matter if the score was 28 to 0. Dempsey kicking a record setting field goal for us was like winning the Super Bowl. It was OUR team. We were proud to wear brown paper bags. And we can always watch the games on local TV because every game is always a sellout so the game is never blacked out.

Rookie

Saints fans greeted the team along Aberdeen Street in Kenner, Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, after the New Orleans Saints returned home after squeaking by the Carolina Panthers 12-9 in Charlotte, during a Monday Night Football game. About 150 diehard fans lined the street near Atlantic Aviation, holding signs and cheering on the team as they drove by around 2 a.m.
Of course, the fans also show up like this even when the Saints lose. Talk about fan loyalty.

1fb_whodatsgreetsaints0370.jpg

c23_whodatsgreetsaints0038.jpg

ec9_whodatsgreetsaints0751.jpg

My blood pressure shot up so high during the game that I had to take a valium. I hate it when the other team leads for so long.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #27  
Someone else...and the Patriots..

I still stand by my original prediction of Saints versus the Patriots.

And who wouldn't like to see Brees and Brady go head to head?

Right now it sounds like New Years Eve outside with so many people shooting shotguns in the air in celebration of the Saints being the #1 seed.

Now I wonder what will happen next week with the Saints starting all of their second string players.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #29  
Saints fans greeted the team along Aberdeen Street in Kenner, Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, after the New Orleans Saints returned home after squeaking by the Carolina Panthers 12-9 in Charlotte, during a Monday Night Football game. About 150 diehard fans lined the street near Atlantic Aviation, holding signs and cheering on the team as they drove by around 2 a.m.
Of course, the fans also show up like this even when the Saints lose. Talk about fan loyalty.

View attachment 583557

View attachment 583558

View attachment 583559

My blood pressure shot up so high during the game that I had to take a valium. I hate it when the other team leads for so long.

0200 to great a NFL team for just winning a game?

Serious question, do these people have lives?

I don't consider myself a fickle fan, and I really would like to see the Eagles win again, but my own personal happiness or sadness isn't decided by millionaires playing a game;)

Steelers are out, but was always happy with Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles (they can be pretty brutal as far as fans go LOL).

Chiefs and Eagles!

0200 to great a NFL team for just winning a game?
Serious question, do these people have lives?

There are many people who care nothing about sports and have never watched a ball game. Some would rather curl up in a chair and read a mystery novel than watch the Super Bowl. Others are not happy unless they are preaching from the pulpit. Some, who I know, would rather be riding their horse than traveling to Europe. "To each, his own" a wise man once said. :cool2: