What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #11  
I see you are from Alabama. After what Alabama did to LSU this year, you can understand that Louisiana people need a football team to restore their pride again. ;)

I am with you on the Saints, I hope they go all they way.

The Only time I had to push a team was when The Bears played the Colts. My S-I-L is from the Chicago area and is a big Bears fan. I am originally from Tennessee and am a Vols fan, the wife is from Alabama, so I followed Peyton Manning. All I heard was how the Bears were going to run the Colts off the field. When the Bears scored first so quickly, I couldn't even think for all the bragging going on. After that, they shut up and didn't say much else except for making excuses. :D

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #12  
This never gets old. Our Saints were pathetic for so long that this was an absolutely euphoric moment for the State of Louisiana and all Saints fans. The most common thing people said in the weeks after was, "I sure wish my grandparents (etc) were alive to see this, they wouldn't believe it." We have always loved our team, even when they sucked.

I was born the year the team was founded and have loved every moment and I'm happy to say that both my grandparents and my parents were alive to see the win.

I saw the game Drew broke the passing yards record on MNF and I'll once again cross the lines of the strike for the playoffs.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #13  
DA BEARS. Best defense in the league. Beat the Rams w/o any offense

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #14  
EAGLES ALL THE WAY BABY!

The reality is having watched my favorite linebacker, Bill Bergy play at vet statdium and following the Eagles as a child when my father was overseas watching the games with my unlce and cousins, having win the superbowl last year, I'm already ahead of the game.

Men getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for playing a game they love doesn't put any more money in my pocket nor does it make the world a better place IMO.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
Men getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for playing a game they love doesn't put any more money in my pocket nor does it make the world a better place IMO.

You might feel differently about that if you had lived in the New Orleans area after Katrina. For years after the hurricane destroyed New Orleans people were downtrodden and depressed. When the Saints won the Super Bowl it was like a miracle the way it turned the city around, giving people new hope and raising their spirits and seeing people cheerful again.
The city is in a depression again now due to its crime, political corruption and strained racial relations due to the controversy over removing civil war monuments. This is an ideal time for the Saints to win another Super Bowl to bring people back together again to work on the real problems.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #16  
Seahawks....on a roll.....go Hawks!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #17  
You might feel differently about that if you had lived in the New Orleans area after Katrina. For years after the hurricane destroyed New Orleans people were downtrodden and depressed. When the Saints won the Super Bowl it was like a miracle the way it turned the city around, giving people new hope and raising their spirits and seeing people cheerful again.
The city is in a depression again now due to its crime, political corruption and strained racial relations due to the controversy over removing civil war monuments. This is an ideal time for the Saints to win another Super Bowl to bring people back together again to work on the real problems.

Try being an Eagles fan in the 80's, you couldn't get any more downtrodden and depressed.

The reality is if watching a sports on TV or paying money to watch it makes you feel better about your life, hey, knock yourself out.

The added reality is only you can determine how YOU feel for whatever reason.

Don't take it the wrong way, but I like the saints fans better when they wore paper brown bags over their heads:D

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #18  
Saints are playing great for sure . I'm a Patriots fan but if they don't get their act together they won't even make it to the super bowl .

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
One thing that helps out the Saints is that they are a happy team where everyone gets along well together. If a Saints player makes a mistake, Brees will pat him on the back to cheer him up. Compare that to the game against Tampa last week where a Tampa player got a penalty and the quarterback dressed him down in front of everyone. That whole team seemed to lack morale after that and seemed to give up in defeat.

The Saints fans have never booed the team, win, lose or tie. Even if they lose a road game the fans will be out at 2AM in the morning rain cheering them as they return from their flight at the airport. Just like the commercial that says "happy cows from California give great milk", happy players make great plays.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #20  
Chiefs vs Rams