What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,371  
Prediction:

Super Bowl will be “pay per view” in next 3 years
That will take me out of it, or at least watching at my house. I already pay a satellite bill every month.
I like watching sports, primarily my local teams, but the greed by all parties is pushing me out of the market. Black outs piss me off. Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics black out even when they sell out stadium. Pats never do, but the NFL controls that.
Even if I had unlimited access to my local teams, I wouldn't watch every game. 1 or 2 a week, especially in winter. Too much nature to enjoy out there...

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,372  
I don’t think Green Bay cared in Q4. Played very soft prevent defense and just wanted clock to tick away.

Dallas needed 4 TDs plus 4 two point conversions just to tie as Q4 started.

The fat lady was singing as Q4 started.
Half way through the 4th quarter GB pulled out their first string players. When you are up by that amount, why risk injuries?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,374  
The Packers played much better than I thought. Or the Cowboys worse.
The Bucs played excellent. The Eagles need to figure out their defense next year.
I was not surprised the Lions beat the Rams, they are a good team.
I was totally impressed with the Texans, I did not expect that dominance against a good Browns team.
Josh Allen rocked for the Bills. I am not very familiar with the Steelers.
Who knows about the game on Peacock.

I think next week:
The Bills beat the Chiefs (someone needs to knock the other Kelce out of the playoffs).
The 49ers beat the Packers
The Ravens beat the Texans
The Bucs beat the Lions. Really sticking my neck out on this one.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,375  
Eagles looked very bad tonite - both offense and defense.

I like Hurts but he played poorly. That safety was horrible.

NFC East had a poor showing this weekend.
On the plus side, the Cowboys shocking loss made up for the Eagles predicted loss :ROFLMAO:

Another added plus, after seeing the Buc's first series of downs when two eagle defenders had the reciever 3 or so yards shy of the first down but the reciever still was able to gain 4 yards after catching the ball by the eagles tackling, I was able to go to sleep by halftime because I knew their defense was going to lose the game.

At this point, would hope Detroit wins it since they never have even been to a Super Bowl, or even the Buc's because of Baker Mayfield.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,376  
Eagles are Philly’s worst crash & burn since the ‘23 Phillies NLCS just 3 months ago.

Tough year for Philly fans!

Not surprised at Eagles loss at all really. There’s some locker room issues that ruined that team from the inside out, kind of like our country is being ruined.

No worries though: barring a key injury, the Phillies will win the world series in ‘24.

Superbowl: 49’ers-Ravens

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,377  
I don’t think Green Bay cared in Q4. Played very soft prevent defense and just wanted clock to tick away.

Dallas needed 4 TDs plus 4 two point conversions just to tie as Q4 started.

The fat lady was singing as Q4 started.
I think the fat lady was singing in the 2nd quarter!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,378  
The Crystal Ball says - it will be on Pay-per-View and it will be the referees vs the two teams.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,379  
Superbowl: 49'ers vs KC or Bills.
I of course am rooting for KC but Bills may have gotten hot at the right time. KC barely lost to Bills a few weeks ago and KC would have won in the last minute if Tooney hadn't been offsides.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,380  
The Crystal Ball says - it will be on Pay-per-View and it will be the referees vs the two teams.

My prediction —- Taylor Swift marries Travis Kelsey and they purchase an NFL team. That team is awarded the next Super Bowl in exchange for her performing at half time.

The game is only PPV and all records are shattered just to see the half time show. The show is turned into a movie and sells out for months.

They divorce 2 years later and another PPV extravaganza occurs to watch the divorce proceedings.