What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,311  
Fire Patricia? He just started yesterday LOL

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,312  
He's a POS. Under his play calling lock ran ot down 92 yards and I think lock had more incompletions than completions on that drive.

Patricia helped destroy the lions.

What a joke. I know where he can shove that pencil.

On second thought, keep him on the eagles......

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,313  
Really looking forward to the 49ers and Ravens game today. Both top of their Conferences with 11-3 records. Should be a good one.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,314  
Well, the Cowgirls just lost 2 in a row. We will find out if the Birds are any good now.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,315  
KC seems to be a team leaking oil now, losing to LV today.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,316  
KC seems to be a team leaking oil now, losing to LV today.

Yes. The Chiefs are having issues scoring and are sloppy. All on the offense. Gave up 2 defensive TDs —- 14 of the 20 points scored by LV. Not good.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,317  
Ravens were beyond impressive considering they thumped the 49ers in SF. Wow! If the Ravens keep this up for the remainder of the season and Lamar stays healthy, they are where my money is. Eagles were so-so against the Giants, but at least they pulled out a win.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,318  
Eagles won, but still look disorganized, sloppy, and poorly poised for the playoffs.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,319  
This year!!! Show me a team that has not had its bad moments. Putting all your chestnuts on one team appears to be a fools game.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,320  
That’s right. The Eagles, the cowboys and the Niners have all had bad stretches. Brock Purdy threw FOUR INT’s!
The Bills, Dolphins and Bengals are barely wild card teams.
The Chiefs are struggling.

Its a long season and it’s all about “who’s hot” at the end. Look at my Eagles in 2017. Got hot and won Super Bowl 52 with a back-up QB and some players who were out of football and pretty much unknown.

Ravens are the hot team rn.