What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,301  
Cowgirls gettin spanked

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,302  
My Seahawks just ran the NFC gauntlet of

49ers
Cowboys
49ers
Eagles

Back to back, beating only the Eagles. I'd have to rank the top NFC teams right now as:

1. 49ers
2. Lions
3. Cowboys

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,304  
Yep, the Eagles not only leaking oil, they forgot to put the oil plug back in the oil pan.
Classic amazing start followed by a fatal collapse.
I’d put the Eagles in a tie with Dallas though.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,305  
My Seahawks just ran the NFC gauntlet of

49ers
Cowboys
49ers
Eagles

Back to back, beating only the Eagles. I'd have to rank the top NFC teams right now as:

1. 49ers
2. Lions
3. Cowboys

Speaking of Lions, anyone seen the Barry Sanders piece on Amazon Prime? Thought it was very interesting.

Never paid much attention to him in the day - but he was one heck of a runner!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,306  
Speaking of Lions, anyone seen the Barry Sanders piece on Amazon Prime? Thought it was very interesting.

Never paid much attention to him in the day - but he was one heck of a runner!
Imagine if he had a great O-line in front of him.
He was a star on some really bad teams. Difficult to shine that brightly.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,307  
Imagine if he had a great O-line in front of him.
He was a star on some really bad teams. Difficult to shine that brightly.

Yep.

The documentary was not very favorable to Ford ownership of the Lions saying they failed to build a team around his greatness.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,308  
One of the weaknesses of the average football fan is the lack of understanding of why a running back is effective and makes long gains (not you MoKelly-this is just a generalization)
Its called blocking.
Without tough, smart blocking only the greatest ever get out of the back field-like Barry Sanders.

When I watch fans watch football, all they watch is the ball itself-just like a youth football player only watches the QB handle the ball, while the receiver they were supposed to cover runs right by them.

I like to watch the players develop the play right off the snap. Like if the guards heads stay down, it’s usually run. If the guards heads pop up, it’s usually pass. Then I look for pins & pulls, etc.

Football is so much more fun to me when watched this way.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,309  
Yep.

The documentary was not very favorable to Ford ownership of the Lions saying they failed to build a team around his greatness.
Even this year, ford's are unfavorable Campbell on the other hand.....

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,310  
Lions should make the playoffs. Only gotta win 1 game.

Lions won't make it to superbowl. What I want to see is hooker starting the last game against the vikings. He's cleared medically and signed to the 53 man roster. He should have been studying the play book all season and he has a couple weeks to practice.

This isn't college anymore, I wanna see how he does against starters. Not next years preseason against rookies and 3rd stringers. Won't happen but it would be nice. A lot of rookie QB's did good this year.

As for the eagles....fire Patricia. I swear he has pics of someone's wife. Only thing I can think of on why he has a job yet.