What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #931  
You're 50%, and we'll find out more today.

I always try to put things in perspective watching sports. Although I completely enjoyed the Eagles crush the Giants, I need to remember that it could have been the Eagles being trounced last night and not to let a game dictate my emotions past a day LOL
Actually, I was 0% yesterday, I hope to get to 50% today. 😟
Good on the Eagles, I thought they were slumping too much ending the season, but I was wrong. (Note: I was hoping the Eagles would win, I should get a bonus point for that)
Jags played well enough to win if it weren't for turnovers.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #932  
Who Dey! Let's go Joe. Local boy to us, not good enough for Ohio State, Ha.
Yeah my daughter is at Ohio, U. He’s a local hero there. Parents still celebs in Athens.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #933  
Actually, I was 0% yesterday, I hope to get to 50% today. 😟
Good on the Eagles, I thought they were slumping too much ending the season, but I was wrong. (Note: I was hoping the Eagles would win, I should get a bonus point for that)
Jags played well enough to win if it weren't for turnovers.
Jags have a great future.
I always have believed that successful NFL teams are made up 50% of great coach and great QB.
Doug is a great coach and TL is on the way to stardom.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #935  
Cincinnati looks great up front, even with 3 o linemen out!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #936  
Who Dey! Let's go Joe. Local boy to us, not good enough for Ohio State, Ha.
It's not that he wasn't good enough....
There was a QB that better fit the offense than him during his time. It is a team sport after all. And he developed a lot at LSU as well.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #937  
It's not that he wasn't good enough....
There was a QB that better fit the offense than him during his time. It is a team sport after all. And he developed a lot at LSU as well.

And if there is resentment about that, it has given him a chip on his shoulder that is propelling him to stardom.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #938  
Yeah my daughter is at Ohio, U. He’s a local hero there. Parents still celebs in Athens.
Next time you visit take her over to Miller's Chicken place. Local unknown specialty place.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #939  
Dallas is out, yippee(y)(y)