What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #921  
Maybe....but it's not represented that way publically

NFL is just a bunch of entitled babies IMO. No sportsmanship and no character. Seems college athletes haven't developed that sense of entitlement or that they are above everyone else yet.....or at least it's not portrayed that way

I know we are in the early years of NIL.....so all that may change in the future though.

Yeah, mostly. I have 2 friends who are retired NFL and they are both great guys, lots of character. 1 retired MLB
Not ALL of them are bad. And from what they tell me, they were under a lot of pressure to conform….or else to Roger Goodell and larger more intimidating teammates.

The NCAA is just pure sleaze. They don’t give a crap about the health & welfare of their athletes and they don’t penalize hardly any that are running around raping girls and other heinous acts. They look the other way when the “stars” do that. They only care about title 9, virtue signaling and getting the D-1 football and basketball stars ready for the pros and MONEY

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #923  
Dallas played well last night, but it was against a very poor Tampa defense. I think SF will beat Dallas.
I think The Bengals will beat the Bills, but anything can happen in that game.
I hope the Eagles win, but it might be the Giants day based on how they beat the Vikings. I'd bet on the Giants.
Lastly, I am going to go out on a limb and pick the Jags over the Chiefs.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #924  
I’m with you on SF, but the oddsmakers won’t be with you on the other 3

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #925  
Dallas played well last night, but it was against a very poor Tampa defense. I think SF will beat Dallas.
I think The Bengals will beat the Bills, but anything can happen in that game.
I hope the Eagles win, but it might be the Giants day based on how they beat the Vikings. I'd bet on the Giants.
Lastly, I am going to go out on a limb and pick the Jags over the Chiefs.
You're 50%, and we'll find out more today.

I always try to put things in perspective watching sports. Although I completely enjoyed the Eagles crush the Giants, I need to remember that it could have been the Eagles being trounced last night and not to let a game dictate my emotions past a day LOL

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #926  
Well Geoduck, you now know what chokers the Giants and Vikes are. :LOL:
I never thought the Jags would beat the Chiefs at home, even with PM on a sprained ankle. The Eagles have owned the Giants as of late. NFL analyst Adam Schefter said the Eagles are superior to the Giants in 18 of the 22 starting positions on the field. Thats a pretty overwhelming statistic.

Bengals/Bills I can’t figure out. City of Buffalo been through hell, but that makes no difference on who will win. If I must pick a winner, I will go with the Bills by a razor thin margin, but would not be in the least bit surprised if the Bengals pull it out. Burrow is excellent and the Bengals defense is so damn good.

I’m taking San Fran over Dallas, again razor thin margin, solely based on SF being the hotter team right now.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #927  
I’m taking San Fran over Dallas, again razor thin margin, solely based on SF being the hotter team right now.
Not that it matters, I agree with you.

That said, I do like Philly chances against either Red or Blue whoever plays Philly at the Vet due to Philly's defense.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #928  
I would take Philly over the Pentagram, but not sure about Philly/SF.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #929  
I would take Philly over the Pentagram, but not sure about Philly/SF.
At the end of the day, I'm not sure about any given Sunday football game, but I do like Philly's chances given their defense.

Reality is Philly could lose to either team, but I don't think it will happen as long as Philly plays a good game and no mental mistakes.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #930  
Who Dey! Let's go Joe. Local boy to us, not good enough for Ohio State, Ha.