What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #912  
I really like the Bills & Bengals….ashame one will have to go home. Can the Bengals beat Buffalo? Doesn’t look like it.….

My Eagles peaked too early. They are 14-3, but leaking oil.
Still hope they make it, but San Fran is red hot.
I agree SF is peaking at the right time. I'd worry about the Giants next week with your Eagles. Hopefully the Eagles stay alive.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #913  
Reg season records don’t mean much. What matters is who is red hot and is peaking right at the playoffs.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #914  
"On Any Given Sunday"

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #915  
I think the Eagles are going to have their hands full with the Giants this weekend. Go Commanders (Redskins), next year! (y)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #916  
Ever since they did the knee thing, that was the end for me.
I was a little before that, too much drama. So I quit following ....but the knee thing sealed the fate that I won't go back to watching

I do love NCAA football though

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #917  
I was a little before that, too much drama. So I quit following ....but the knee thing sealed the fate that I won't go back to watching

I do love NCAA football though

My son and daughter both NCAA athletes.
As sleazy if not sleazier than the NFL.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #919  
My son and daughter both NCAA athletes.
As sleazy if not sleazier than the NFL.
Maybe....but it's not represented that way publically

NFL is just a bunch of entitled babies IMO. No sportsmanship and no character. Seems college athletes haven't developed that sense of entitlement or that they are above everyone else yet.....or at least it's not portrayed that way

I know we are in the early years of NIL.....so all that may change in the future though.