What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,111  
Get over it already...
If you really want to lay blame where it actually belongs...blame the eagles DC and his staff...

FYI...Allowing real time game circumstances to affect an officials call would be entirely unprofessional...! They should use the same training they use to make calls in the fourth quarter as they do in the first...!

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,112  
Were I on the field with a whistle in my mouth and I make a snap decision, I'm sticking with it until proven wrong.
And that's exactly what you do when you make a snap decision as a referee, you stick with it no matter what anyone else says.

Reality IMO is that Pro football has come a long way to removing potential missed or bad calls by using replay.

People are human and can make mistakes.

Reality is all professional sports could stop their existence, and worst case, I'd have more spare time instead of watching the NFL on TV and really wouldn't care.

I consider myself a die hard Eagles fan, but that came from family upbringing. End of the day, any NFL team is in existence to make money and no professional sporting team has done anything for me except provide some entertainment. That said, always like Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles, and if the Eagles didn't win it, glad that Reid did.

Now, when you look at all the money spent gambling on professional sports, that boggles my mind.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,113  
And that's exactly what you do when you make a snap decision as a referee, you stick with it no matter what anyone else says.

Reality IMO is that Pro football has come a long way to removing potential missed or bad calls by using replay.

People are human and can make mistakes.

Reality is all professional sports could stop their existence, and worst case, I'd have more spare time instead of watching the NFL on TV and really wouldn't care.

I consider myself a die hard Eagles fan, but that came from family upbringing. End of the day, any NFL team is in existence to make money and no professional sporting team has done anything for me except provide some entertainment. That said, always like Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles, and if the Eagles didn't win it, glad that Reid did.

Now, when you look at all the money spent gambling on professional sports, that boggles my mind.

Never liked Big Red. No doubt he’s a great coach, but many question his raising of his kids. One is dead from drug overdose and the other’s substance abuse problems led him to seriously injure a girl and he was sentenced to prison for driving while intoxicated. Former coach Doug Petersen or current coach Nick over him any day.

Also, just from a football perspective, he won a lot of games, but lost the big one for us. He learned how to coach here, then got his success at KC. KC can have him.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,114  
Never liked Big Red. No doubt he’s a great coach, but many question his raising of his kids. One is dead from drug overdose and the other’s substance abuse problems led him to seriously injure a girl and he was sentenced to prison for driving while intoxicated.
Well then, since my one son died from a drug overdose in March of last year, no doubt you'd question how I raise my own boys, and most likely wouldn't like me.

No worries, believe me.

That said, in my and my wife's parenting defense, our other 18 year old boy is doing very nice for himself holding down 2 jobs (working since he was 15), paying for his own car and insurance, maintaining A's and B's in school. Both of his jobs have already promoted him, and telling him that if he decides not to enlist in the military after high school, they would like him to stay and keep working for them (he understands the bigger picture as to long term career goals and realizes both of these jobs are a means to a end to earn money for this point in his life).

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,115  
Never liked Big Red. No doubt he’s a great coach, but many question his raising of his kids. One is dead from drug overdose and the other’s substance abuse problems led him to seriously injure a girl and he was sentenced to prison for driving while intoxicated. Former coach Doug Petersen or current coach Nick over him any day.

Also, just from a football perspective, he won a lot of games, but lost the big one for us. He learned how to coach here, then got his success at KC. KC can have him.
What a cheap shot...just who is "many"...???
I guess they question Tony Dungy too...!

How many kids never lie to their parents and tell them everything they're into?

How many people of fame have had their kids go south on them...(hint...it's a long, long list)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,116  
Well then, since my one son died from a drug overdose in March of last year, no doubt you'd question how I raise my own boys, and most likely wouldn't like me.

No worries, believe me.

That said, in my and my wife's parenting defense, our other 18 year old boy is doing very nice for himself holding down 2 jobs (working since he was 15), paying for his own car and insurance, maintaining A's and B's in school. Both of his jobs have already promoted him, and telling him that if he decides not to enlist in the military after high school, they would like him to stay and keep working for them (he understands the bigger picture as to long term career goals and realizes both of these jobs are a means to a end to earn money for this point in his life).

I didn’t know that, or I forgot. Truly Sorry for your loss, but you aren’t an NFL coach who undoubtedly sold his parenting hours off for making millions coaching an NFL team and making TV commercials for State Farm, while maybe he could be working with his son or helping the family of the injured from his son.

Remember this: His first son died from years of well publicized substance abuse and now years later his second son has substance abuse problems. Wonder if it’s time to start paying attention to the kids? 🤷‍♂️ What’s more important? Making more millions or your family that’s in crisis? He’s made enough money to walk away and do that. You and I would have a much tougher time. My wife and I currently care for a bed-ridden in law and we have sacrificed our time, money, and sanity to do it. But it’s what you do when you have a family member in trouble. It’s the right thing to do. That’s why he lost my respect and the respect of many others.

Anyway, far off topic from Super Bowl and way too heavy for you. Again sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,117  

No worries, believe me.

We play the hand we're dealt my friend. Push forward.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,118  
I didn’t know that, or I forgot. Truly Sorry for your loss, but you aren’t an NFL coach who undoubtedly sold his parenting hours off for making millions coaching an NFL team and making TV commercials for State Farm, while maybe he could be working with his son or helping the family of the injured from his son.

Remember this: His first son died from years of well publicized substance abuse and now years later his second son has substance abuse problems. Wonder if it’s time to start paying attention to the kids? 🤷‍♂️ What’s more important? Making more millions or your family that’s in crisis? He’s made enough money to walk away and do that. You and I would have a much tougher time. My wife and I currently care for a bed-ridden in law and we have sacrificed our time, money, and sanity to do it. But it’s what you do when you have a family member in trouble. It’s the right thing to do. That’s why he lost my respect and the respect of many others.

Anyway, far off topic from Super Bowl and way too heavy for you. Again sorry for your loss.
You have no idea. Just let it go.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,120  
We play the hand we're dealt my friend. Push forward.
I know, believe me. No different on another thread in which I should have responded where weed is in school, because people think it's the parents. Just took me by surprise on a Superbowl thread.

Hey dude, I shouldn't have commented on it here in this thread. Honestly, in our world, get's kind of tiring with people saying their sorry for your loss, IMO kind of goes without saying. Knee jerk reaction on my end.

tallyho8, goes without saying, Eagles and Beagles.

Last edited: