What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,101  
Well, it’s all history now. Time to move on with millions more people having less faith in NFL officiating. Hey there’s plenty of controversy out there in the NFL other than obvious poor ref calls.

How about this one?

Next years Super Bowl?

AFC: Chiefs/Bengals versus? …..NFC: not Atlanta or T.B.
Are there really that many eagle fans...?...that's too bad...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,102  
How many NFL officials do you think make wrong calls because they have big bets on the outcome that they can retire and not care anymore about their careers???
Career pro sport officials only have their reputation (just like the athletes)...
SB officials are the most vetted of any group except maybe the World Cup...

If you look at the facts...more coaches and players have been accused and found to be guilty of cheating etc., etc.* than officials in any pro sport...X10

* this includes putting bounties on causing injuries to opposing players...!
Now we are going down a dark conspiracy path. I'll play.

If a Ref makes a bad call to further his financial position, and that call costs the actual big money people money, he'll never be heard from again. Deep well somewhere.

How's that for a theory? :)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,103  
As usual, you miss the whole point because you’re mad Philly made it further than your 2 teams Atlanta & Tampa and your boy Tom Brady is sitting at home.

I really don’t care the Eagles lost.

My point is lousy calls being made on last minute plays to decide games and that’s it. I was just as p’od when the Bengals got screwed last year.

Chill with the gaslighting already Piney. :ROFLMAO:
Who's gaslighting?

And while we are on that subject, gaslighting, isn't that a weak position? When a name is made up to describe a position that someone doesn't like? I've never understood that......

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,104  
Who's gaslighting?

And while we are on that subject, gaslighting, isn't that a weak position? When a name is made up to describe a position that someone doesn't like? I've never understood that......
He was just tossing out a buzzword he doesn't understand but sounds good...LoL...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,105  
Now we are going down a dark conspiracy path. I'll play.

If a Ref makes a bad call to further his financial position, and that call costs the actual big money people money, he'll never be heard from again. Deep well somewhere.

How's that for a theory? :)
I'm sure there have been more than a few managers of boxers that know what you mean...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,106  
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,107  
You obviously...LoL
You keep whining about a good call that caused your team to lose...get over it already...geeze...!
The key to avoiding questionable calls is DON'T MAKE QUESTIONABLE PENALTIES AT QUESTIONABLE TIMES...!!!

Now you ARE saying there was a “questionable call” ?? :unsure:

Make up your mind and take a position already. I can’t keep up with the double-speak! :ROFLMAO:

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,108  
Now you ARE saying there was a “questionable call” ?? :unsure:

Make up your mind and take a position already. I can’t keep up with the double-speak! :ROFLMAO:
No it was a good call...I already said that (and so did the guy that held)...
What you cited is THE KEY...to taking the refs out of the equation...it's not rocket science...LoL...!!!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,109  
No it was a good call...I already said that (and so did the guy that held)...
What you cited is THE KEY...to taking the refs out of the equation...it's not rocket science...LoL...!!!

sure ;) 🤣

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,110  
The officiators of any game cannot be removed from the equation. As has been stated many times, mistakes will be made.

Were I on the field with a whistle in my mouth and I make a snap decision, I'm sticking with it until proven wrong.

As spectators we get all worked up when they can't make up their mind!!!! Stuff happens.

Until someone can prove that it's intentional, it's just all sour grapes, depending on which side of the field you are on.