What is this part called

/ What is this part called #1  

PuddingTader

Tractor
LS 4040 and Farmall 130
I need help identifying what this is called. It activates the lift arms from the exterior of the tractor.

Attachments

• what is.png
    what is.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
   / What is this part called #2  
Rockshaft valve? Or linkage to rockshaft valve? Hard to tell in the picture.

/ What is this part called
Rockshaft valve? Or linkage to rockshaft valve? Hard to tell in the picture.
It is more of a linkage setup because it moves in interior lever up and down. Sorry about that. I saw this on a tractor in person and forgot to take a picture in person and this is the best I could find on the internet without knowing what it is.

/ What is this part called #4  
External 3 pt control lever/linkage? Very useful to have, even on ROPS tractors.

External 3 pt control lever/linkage? Very useful to have, even on ROPS tractors.
Very handy indeed. I'm shopping for another tractor. Just making sure the new to us tractor has one or has a kit available for it.

/ What is this part called #6  
Very handy indeed. I'm shopping for another tractor. Just making sure the new to us tractor has one or has a kit available for it.
By the way, I just noticed it. Welcome to the forum. (y)

By the way, I just noticed it. Welcome to the forum. (y)
Thanks. Its weird I thought I've been a member for years. I guess similar to radio fans "I'm a long time viewer, first time register"

/ What is this part called #8  
Enlarged view showing the 3PH icon:3PH-LINKAGE-REAR-1.JPGEdit: Guess it doesn't really show it any better than the original photo.

Last edited: