What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #41  
"A $13k mower is a dumb choice for a 70 year old man."

Not if (1) that is what he wants, and (2) he can afford it.
and (3) price should only be one factor in the decision. Also need to consider the ease of maintenance, dealer support, ride comfort and I'm sure there's several other things that should be considered.

I'm not the OP, but am over 70 and convenience and ease of use is higher on my priority list than cost.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #42  
I purchased a used Gravely Proturn 460 two years ago, to cut 10.8 acres about 5 times a year. Cost was $4300 with 1800 hours on the 1000cc 33HP Kawaski engine, and it just powers through all the mowing. Most of my grass is coastal Bermuda and is mainly dormant from November to May. So I am averaging just 22 hours per year on this big machine. I desperately wanted a Kubota diesel ZD326, and looked very hard, but they were extremely high cost new, and even used they were running at a premium.

I would strongly recommend a used gas powered commercial ZTR be considered for your needs.
Buying any air cooled gas engine nearing 2000 hours is a gamble I wouldn't take. Far too many are near the end.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #43  
and (3) price should only be one factor in the decision. Also need to consider the ease of maintenance, dealer support, ride comfort and I'm sure there's several other things that should be considered.

I'm not the OP, but am over 70 and convenience and ease of use is higher on my priority list than cost.
I am over 80, and ride comfort is my only complaint about my SCAG Kawasaki gasser.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #44  
Been looking at zero turn mowers would like a diesel 60" deck or would a gas one be just as good?
cheapest K zero turn diesel? there isn't one. any decent commercial grade mower will cost you...& the moment you land a consumer grade box store version, you'll prob regret it for the rest of your days. best of luck

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #45  
My mower is 60" on the B2650

I have had many gas lawn mowers and they usually die around 350+ hours on them. That is around 4 years of use for me. I've had kohler engines, briggs and stratton they usually start to smoke once they get hours on them and burn oil. I do normal maintenance on them with oil changes and filters.

Yes they where bought at lowes for around $2000 so that comes out to $500 a year much cheaper than paying someone. I have gotten quotes to pay someone and they range from $125-175 per yard and they want to mow it all the time even if not needed.

That is why i lean towards diesel, i know lawn mowers from lowes is not meant to last and are cheap junk maybe the commercial grade gas engines would live longer.
I'd love to know what your doing to gas motors, current mowers have over 600 hours and don't burn a drop for the B&S engines in them, hell i've never actually killed a motor yet.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?
I'd love to know what your doing to gas motors, current mowers have over 600 hours and don't burn a drop for the B&S engines in them, hell i've never actually killed a motor yet.

They all came from lowes. I keep fresh oil, filters etc in them they are all junk. They end up leaking oil, burin oil, smoke more than a diesel on startup. The decks fall apart, i had a cub cadet where the tension spring pulled through it's mounting hole and had to be welded to fix it. The drive belts also brake.

It's not just the motors.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #47  
They all came from lowes. I keep fresh oil, filters etc in them they are all junk. They end up leaking oil, burin oil, smoke more than a diesel on startup. The decks fall apart, i had a cub cadet where the tension spring pulled through it's mounting hole and had to be welded to fix it. The drive belts also brake.

Quit buying bilge from the bottom of the barge.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #48  

the decks do rot out, but it takes 15 years, we had 3 sears specials, it took 45 years to get there. decks should not be falling apart in under 3 years.

my mother in law cuts prolly 9 acres with a 800 dollar special, it took them 3 years to kill that, and the tires were bald, that was a first for me, but the motor was still fine 18hp single cylinder.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #49  
the decks do rot out, but it takes 15 years, we had 3 sears specials, it took 45 years to get there. decks should not be falling apart in under 3 years.

my mother in law cuts prolly 9 acres with a 800 dollar special, it took them 3 years to kill that, and the tires were bald, that was a first for me, but the motor was still fine 18hp single cylinder.

re: tires, I wear them out on my ZD mowers every 500 hours. I just replaced a set of worn out turfs.
I travel a lot on residential streets in my immediate area mowing 17 large rural lawns.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?

I never said they rot, the decks are so thin the tension spring pulled through.