What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #821  
When backing up in the dark; especially on a rainy night like now; it's helpful to turn your headlights off to avoid reflections. Yet as soon as you do the dash lights brighten, negating the effort.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #822  
When backing up in the dark; especially on a rainy night like now; it's helpful to turn your headlights off to avoid reflections. Yet as soon as you do the dash lights brighten, negating the effort.
Leave the parking lights on to keep the dash in check, then step on the brake for some extra lighting.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #823  
Your dash lights are on when the headlights are off?

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #824  
Here's today's peeve . These plastic "pins" stores install with a gun for tags or apparently for fun. I put on a new flannel shirt thinking I had removed 10 of them when I could feel more. They're not all that easily removed and usually leave a hole unless you're lucky enough to see both ends, snipping in middle.
2023_12_18_12.29.05.jpg

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #826  
Having an idea for a post but not having the vocabulary to express it without getting banned. Especially in this thread. I can only self-sensor so much when I'm worked up.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #829  
   / What is some of your Pet Peeve's #830  
They are on whenever the engine is running
Turning on parking or headlights should dim the dash lights a bit.

On FCA/Stellantis vehicles there's a little "thumb wheel" by the light switch for adjusting the brightness. Kinda like turning the knob on old style light switches.

I need to remember to bring a small towel, so I can cover the damn touch screen...even in daylight.