What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,041  
box blade to rough it up then grader blade to crown and smooth it, then rolled with 550lb roller.
Right on with the rollerđź‘Ť I wish our road had a roller to pack down after raking.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,042  
3 Point Float Lock

On my old GC2300, I used a small bunji to keep my 3pt in full float. I added this 3 point float lock on my new GC 1725. Simple but effective.

3pt Float Lock.jpg

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,043  
It isn't so much the cost of the parts as it is the cost of shipping. Even if I bought extras I'd still be paying more for shipping than the parts. I'll just wait until I have more stuff I need to get. The sheer pin is working well and I doubt I need to worry about loosing it. Who knows, I may just opt to replace them all with shear pins.
I just use quick pins in all of mine. Haven't lost one yet and it makes taking the deck off a bit quicker.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,044  
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,046  
I just use quick pins in all of mine. Haven't lost one yet and it makes taking the deck off a bit quicker.
you got the older non-drive over deck?
only reason I could think of pins need to be removed on axles to remove deck.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,047  
I've got the same older deck -- I remover the rear wheels/axles and put in a solid axle with small wheels so I can stand it up (on edge) for winter storage. I agree those spring-type clips are awkward to remove -- I did lose one once, don't know how it got knocked off, but I found it, fortunately. Maybe I should try those pins....

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,048  
I've got the same older deck -- I remover the rear wheels/axles and put in a solid axle with small wheels so I can stand it up (on edge) for winter storage. I agree those spring-type clips are awkward to remove -- I did lose one once, don't know how it got knocked off, but I found it, fortunately. Maybe I should try those pins....
Yeh, I do the same thing. Actually, I might have even gotten the idea from you from some older post of yours.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,049  
Yeh, I do the same thing. Actually, I might have even gotten the idea from you from some older post of yours.
You wouldn't have a picture of your set up would you?