What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #711  
Wow Pedro! Beautiful, clean, and simple. Having the linkage exposed like that is pretty cool too.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #712  
Thanks guys.

This should also be nice if I ever need to run the hydraulic auger from the excavator on the tractor.

In all honesty, this should be a standard feature on any cab tractor out there.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #713  
Pedro, The stuff that you continually fabricate is amazing! I agree that should be standard equipment on a cab tractor. Maybe you should apply for a post at Branson as a consultant:)

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #714  
All I did to mine was top off the fuel tank (plus add Power Service treatment), grease the zerks, and take it for a quick spin to get it fully warmed up and moved around. With no grass growing anymore, and no snow yet, it's just been sitting in the equipment shed for a month.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #715  
All I did to mine was top off the fuel tank (plus add Power Service treatment), grease the zerks, and take it for a quick spin to get it fully warmed up and moved around. With no grass growing anymore, and no snow yet, it's just been sitting in the equipment shed for a month.

Lol, you should make a big fur coat for your tractor! The temperatures you report ain't fit for anything. :laughing:

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #716  
It's down right balmy right now. I think it made it up to the low 40's for a high today, clear and sunny skies.

Saturday is supposed to be 52 F.

(and those are "plus" numbers, not "minus")

:D

If it keeps this up, my grass will start growing again, which will upset the way of things here.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #717  
Viewed parts of this thread and saw the PTO extension Pedro created which is awesome work and that is something I have thought about, Pedro you mentioned you might have drawings, I have 3515 CH would they apply to it? While I am here I am attaching couple of pics for tool holder I created. I really couldn't find a great place for it. I probably saw something similar on this forum. I used 6" PVC with 8" bracket.

IMG_20201129_134227040_HDR.jpgIMG_20201129_143035181.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #718  
I haven't still worked on the drawing, mostly because I forgot... :laughing:

I'm 99% sure that it should fit the cab version but I would need a picture of the lever layout to make sure. I think it's the same as the ROPS version, just with the extra sound deadening material.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #719  
I haven't still worked on the drawing, mostly because I forgot... :laughing:

I'm 99% sure that it should fit the cab version but I would need a picture of the lever layout to make sure. I think it's the same as the ROPS version, just with the extra sound deadening material.

Grab this pic from internet, hopefully it is helpful. lever.jpeg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #720  
Yes, that's perfect denjen. Looks like it's very close to the ROPS version.

I'll add more angle on the drawing towards the front so it clears the remotes a little bit better.