What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,611  
almost put it on its side. decided the fence would be easier to fix than flipping the tractor upright. Colorado blizzard, about 1.5 feet of super heavy snow. mfwd on, chains on rear tires. hit a drift with rear blade and it spun the front off the side. slid down sideways fast. maybe 6 feet of drop at a 30 degree angle to the creek in the bottom by the trees. took out 2 t posts and a bit of paint on the side of the loader and fender rubbing the wires did not hit any hoses or wires with the t posts underneath.
Wow! Nice quick thinking. Glad it worked out for you.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,612  
Wow! Nice quick thinking. Glad it worked out for you.

They always tell you to turn into a spin right? ha.
this snow is some of the wettest I have every had to deal with. it's the same density as the mud below it. changed my strategy to straight blade and backing up to plow the actual steep part of the road, taking short runs and pushing off the slopes.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,613  
Friendly reminder for today: Check the condition of the hydraulic pumps suction hose friends.

I don't think mine cracked all the way through yet but it will happen eventually. Probably won't show as leak either since it's under suction.

IMG_20240321_114544.jpg

IMG_20240321_114539.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
#1,616  
Friendly reminder for today: Check the condition of the hydraulic pumps suction hose friends.

I don't think mine cracked all the way through yet but it will happen eventually. Probably won't show as leak either since it's under suction.

View attachment 858296

View attachment 858297
Your unit may also have a return hose down low near the rear transaxle and filter.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,617  
Your unit may also have a return hose down low near the rear transaxle and filter.
The other end of the suction pipe has a short straight piece of rubber hose. For the lack of better pictures at the moment, here is an older one from when I was building the loader. Note the hose in front of the hydraulic filter.

IMG_20190628_111742.jpg

I believe the reason mine is going bad on the pipe side is because some time ago I tweaked the pipe, put a decent kink on it too. I pulled it out to get it straight again but couldn't quite remove a twitch on the 90 degree bent up top. So it kinda forces the rubber hose a little bit out of place.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,618  
IMG20240312113740.jpg

It's nice to see Branson didnt paint over all the filters like other brands

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
#1,619  
My filter/return design is different. My filter is located near the LR wheel and there is a short 90 hose to the axle housing, and a short straight to the return pipe. My 90 is more vulnerable to damage than your system if I ride over a small sapling and immediately back up.
The straight hose to the plastic tank on the right has the same vulnerabilities.