What happened here to my tire?

/ What happened here to my tire? #12  
My Kubota M5140 has been sitting for about a week and this afternoon I notice the tire just popped off the rim.
It was fine this morning and this afternoon off the rim. Not just flat - completely off the rim. No holes observed yet. Vandalism highly unlikely, weather had been mild (in the fifties last few days). Anyone seen this before?
That same thing happened to my full size backhoe just last Fall ! I had been using it that week and one morning noticed that it was sitting funny. One of the big back tires was not only flat, the bead was broken loose from the rim. !

I know it was fine when I parked it the day before... I had to drive it a quarter mile on the road to get home to shut it down. I'm sure I would have noticed if I was running that low.

Anyway, I figured that pretty new tire was a goner, but give it a try... so raised it up on the outrigger, cleaned as much of the bead as I could reach, and let it sit there up in the sun until the tire got rounder again... took all day. And then I soaped the bead up, and just messed with it using some 2x6 lumber as levers to push the tire against the rim while putting air into the valve until all of a sudden it suddenly sealed and took air.
The lubricity of the soap let the tire rim move around enough to seat as it took pressure
It's been six months now. Same valve, same valve core. And it is still holding.

I've no idea what happened. I admit I had been doing some heavy lifting the day before, on a rocky hillside getting trees out of the creek. Several times the backhoe had hold of a tree that pulled the tractor kinda sideways and off kilter with tires waving in the air - not always, but part of the time. Borderline tractor abuse.... but I went very slow and nothing got hurt. I wonder if that did something to the seal of tire to rim? Maybe put a pebble in there. But if so, how could I drive home? A mystery.

Here's hoping yours does just as well.

rScotty

/ What happened here to my tire? #13  
IMG_6845.JPG
IMG_6846.JPG

If ya know ya know

/ What happened here to my tire? #14  
A few years ago one of my fronts lost air when loaded, bead got pushed in against a rock. Most likely my slacker ways of forgetting to check air pressure had something to do with it.

There was some dirt but I cleaned the bead best I could, did the ratchet strap trick after pushing the loader down to get the wheels up, and that tire holds air 95% as well as the other front.

I had a partial replay two days ago - pushed by a rock with a full bucket and dumped most of the air, but didn't lose the bead this time.

/ What happened here to my tire? #16  
I like the bead blasters, they work pretty good. I have had them work even using a 12 Volt compressor.

/ What happened here to my tire? #17  
So here’s what you do to fix it for free.

1. Jack up the front of the tractor so wheel & tire are off the ground.
2. Grab yourself a pretty beefy ratchet strap and wrap it around the tire.
3. Ratchet it down until the bead pops out to the rim while filling with air.
Exactly what I do. Works every time.

/ What happened here to my tire? #19  
Make sure you video this method if you use it and then post it here!
Yeah I think we need to steer clear of using explosives to seat a bead if you are a beginner.