What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #761  
Moved 150 yards of fill dirt and constructed three drainage basins over the weekend.

Before:

View attachment 602563

After:

View attachment 602561

Still need 75 more yards.

View attachment 602562

Done!

20190817_100009.jpg

20190817_095822.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #762  
Nice job rdinatal, looks good!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #763  
The homecoming game and annual parade and festival for our small town is in a few weeks. We had to bring the Mahindra through to another property. As we traveled, we used the opportunity to mow the verge on a neglected stretch of county road that is an extension of main street. Thick weeds taller than a man encroached on the one lane asphalt. When we go back tomorrow, we'll get the other side. The Everything Attachments Xtreme Duty brush cutter is a go getter.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #764  
On Tuesday, I spread about 10 yards of compost, going to do another 15 or so on Monday. Have some events this weekend where I couldn't hit the whole property as much as I wanted too yet.

59041450338__500A480E-267F-4715-94A1-58F6B5007BEE.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #765  
I don't have a Mahindra. But I went to the feed/ hardware/Mahindra dealer had these .....KIMG2758.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #766  
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #767  
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #768  
I bought about $600 of parts from Surplus Center (2-spool valve with one float, fittings, hoses) and added 2 rear remotes to my 3616. It ain't pretty, but it works and it is a lot less than the $2000 for the factory remotes. These remotes will be used for a ditch mower and a grapple, although I may add a 3rd function later for the grapple.

In doing this project, I discovered that the factory loader hoses rub on the edge of the step under the loader valve. Several hoses are down to the metal braid. I am going to buy some rubber sheeting to line the edge of the step to stop further abrasion. For my new hoses I used 2-wire braid, "Protec" nylon sleeve over the full length and in obvious wear areas covered that with wire loom. My hoses may dry rot in 20 years or so, but they won't fail due to abrasion!

I never did anything with hydraulics before, but learned enough on TBN and through other references to confidently tackle this project. Everything (FEL, 3PH, new valves) worked right the first time. I just need to make sure that the new RV is set high enough.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #769  
I don't have a Mahindra. But I went to the feed/ hardware/Mahindra dealer had these .....View attachment 622058

There are a couple of threads on this forum about the Roxor carried by Mahindra dealers. Let me just mention that if you are interested in a side by side (SXS) UTV to explore OHV trails in National Forests in Florida and Georgia, they will have to be 50 inches or less in width, which the Roxor is not. Canam, Polaris and Honda make 50 inch SXSs specifically for riding on width restricted ATV OHV trails.

My experience is limited to a couple of days renting SXSs in Utah, but they were full sized because Utah has 72 inch wide trails. They were great fun and the family, grandpa, children and grandchildren, had a blast.

3tGngrc2NwAhE4nxX1s4p_Su4BvpaS2ptQ0Nsh_PvHmcM5v_Js0Re9zfmNa_1IF3EX0uk08PPg0QnO0BtOTFOyLGbOKafMXzVmh8DdUVfxh0pWgGU_-W8i2GcRGuUYEKPMoRTJgScHOp9vwYIubjLMoDRa6yKxMs6licm1G6tskPm1cKyo7pzGmrRegEgu6l-AxhJmzbSIvWuML9WFcWPni7MQHunyKZoXwGbqDQq6UTmlRe-Tca1vbuMzKVm16FrPumom10Fc_In3iJ8z7XaNcvtAz9HOJuJ5UTRmh3d_Wh_weRsNKBUHtx9J_8Tu1zk6mIYHfwzOjiq9er_XORRmXZJeYTunMWNmCNo7fDm1-burFNU9avzdOuG45PUuE4KDQse_uf2rb92BAooEzqm_zSTR6WII3uAgIlpJixz3QPtiARETfXLVYmLbX2W2sYFeBsM6ahzsQtLN5XDdi47iPB8joeN4aL-sDSte6dj_NKuWFXZNHWdvMVSjulijh13Qeb3ALkc1b6mmG8N6aRJ2yHmBfVnIOZB7vhzS0xBKnKQFU4YtvuPs8047m4CfjmDYXDenZHfoh4JXah0p3hOYwfiI2BtVKR_QhyPofV0ytzrEOH2_Qskb24j9nyYFBGd6gZVD5_YokZ526wjPPPOf0FtjlMSoui5vmsPcKngiD2bISF4pIYo4x9qUW3geZW35L5WMCB2-wmsu4L0opXiFCBC5tNJJinTOH6pBx8yhXVNrNu6w=w800-no-tmp.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #770  
Wanted to finish the trench for the Potting Shed electricity and Water.
Got the Max28 in place and push out the backhoe and started the first pull and WHAM/BAM, hose blew out !
Shut here down, got out the tools and removed the hose; 9 footer, $$$ was all I was thinking.

Headed to the local Tractor Shop, a Kubota Shop, but good people.
Figuring around $125 for a replacement, took the Couter Guy about 15 minutes, had a new hose and the price was $88, not too bad for SoCal.

Will put it on tomorrow AM, finish dig the trench, and remove a defective LED Flood Light.

Monday I will finish the electricity and water lines, and start back filling.